Author Topic: Nope. Still donít like Taylor.  (Read 125 times)

scobe

Nope. Still donít like Taylor.
« on: August 17, 2018, 10:18:15 PM »
Iíve never been a Taylor fan and I guess some things will never change.  I just do not like her.  I canít say I like Brooke either but Taylor nudges me in that direction.  I wish they would have left her in Europe or whereve she was.

Jonathan

Re: Nope. Still donít like Taylor.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 11:43:27 PM »
I actually like seeing Brooke's utter shock that she can't coerce Taylor to do what she wants--what does she expect.  In the Brooke vs Taylor wars I've always preferred Taylor.  One of my favorite moments on the show was when Taylor exposed Brooke's affair with Bill to everyone.  It would be nice though if both mothers would butt out and let their daughters work things out for themselves, they are handling things much better than they ever did and are putting their children first. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:09:21 AM »
J- you absolutely hit the nail on the head.  This is absolutely insane that these two mom's are fighting over their daughter's like one of them just bit the other one in the sandbox.  Hope & Steffy are grown-a$$ women, who have both been married and run their own businesses.  And as you said, are handling the situation more maturely than any of the parents.

It seems to come down to control. Coming from someone who has a controlling mother, it is making me too ill to even watch

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 11:29:14 AM »
Many, many years ago, I was on Taylorís side, because of the children, I guess.  She seemed to be the rational one and Brooke the interloper.  But as the years went on the constant Brooke-Ridge-Taylor triangle caused me to quit watching.  When I came back, Taylor had left.  I missed all kinds of stories.  I do not like mental-Taylor.  Her character has been ruined. I guess she is good for short stints like shooting Bill.  I hope she leaves again, soon.

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 01:23:30 PM »
I wish her aim had been better. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 08:54:26 AM »
I never liked the superiority complex of Taylor from the 90's. She loved to play the role of the woman with the halo. I found myself rooting for Brooke some of the time simply because I knew Taylor had slept with James but never came clean (til much later), yet she loved to call Brooke out on her own transgressions (and granted, Brooke made it easy for her to do so). The one good thing about Taylor used to be that she was always pretty level-headed. This mental version of Taylor is not pleasant. I will say this - she looks sooooo much better this return than she has in the past. Her face isn't scary, her lips aren't mega-huge, and her hair is soft and pleasant. Whatever she did, I like it and hope she doesn't mess with her face ever again!

LoveSteffy33

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:37:41 AM »
Taylor is Steffy's mom and she needs her around especially dealing with Brooke. Speaking of Brooke she had no right yelling at Steffy at her place of work. I really hope Steffy will fire Brooke from Forrester creations on tomorrow's episode. Or I hope Ridge will overhear what Brooke is saying to Steffy. And call Brooke out on it.