Author Topic: Stacy Haiduk as Susan  (Read 100 times)

Capricorn

Stacy Haiduk as Susan
« on: August 17, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »

Y&R alum Stacy Haiduk (ex-Patty/Emily) will make her debut as DAYS’ Susan Banks next week, and will arrive in Salem just in time for John and Marlena’s wedding. Head Writer Ron Carlivati previews the explosive week to come in the new issue, on sale now. “It’s such a fun character, and I had a very important story reason for her to be in town,” he explains. “She has a long history with John and Marlena. And even though she was pretty over-the-top and wielding shotguns and trying to kill everybody in Memphis, I have a soft spot for the character.”

As for whether Kristen will be there, too, he teases, “I have to say that it is very likely and possible that Kristen might make an appearance.” For the full wedding scoop, check out the new issue, on sale now.

I hope it's a short lived stint and I further hope that they don't attempt to make Stacy Haiduk play the other sister Kristen.  If they do I won't watch DAYS until she's gone.

Kramer

Re: Stacy Haiduk as Susan
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 04:51:52 PM »
I was never a fan when Stacy was on Y&R. I haven’t watched Days in a long time. It was on the other day and I thought it was Eileen Davidson playing Susan. I had no idea it was Stacy until I read this. It does make me laugh when she says Dr Marlena Evans ever time she talks about her. 😂

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:54:39 PM »
I am watching Friday's wedding episode right now, and everybody is acting like they
are paralyzed.  Eric finally came to life, and snapped out of his daze but John is not
trying to shield Marlena.  Sami falling out on the floor didn't help things at all.  Not
having seen her in months, not one person bulged to help her up.  I hope Monday,
and Tuesday are better. 

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:04:15 PM »
After seeing Stacy Haiduk as Susan I can accept it.  But seeing her as Kristen I can't accept. 

Sammy fell because her twin tackled her and the gun went off.   Why is self righteous Bell accusing Sammy as if she aimed the gun and shot Marlena on purpose?

I'm done with DAYS until Stacy Haiduk is gone.   Keep me updated when she's gone Money Honey.  :)

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:36:06 PM »
I haven't seen the next two (Monday and Tuesday) shows yet.  Sami fell when she first
came into the room, and said she'd been drugged.  I haven't seen the part where she
gets shot yet.  I've only seen Kristen hollering for Sami to shoot her.  At the end of
Friday's show, Eric grabbed Sami, and the gun went off... so did the show.  I will watch
Monday and maybe, Tuesday's show tonight or tomorrow.

Sami was pointing the gun at Marlena, and then at Kristen in a confused state after
hearing that Kristen would take her to an alive EJ.