Author Topic: Delusional Hope  (Read 127 times)

Jonathan

Delusional Hope
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »
I think it's a bit much for Hope to ask Steffy to the wedding.  On the other hand I do enjoy Liam/Wyatt scenes, and I'm with Wyatt, what Liam described is not breakfast.  Also for the life of me why would any woman not choose Wyatt over Liam. 

katiesbeach

Re: Delusional Hope
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 08:12:48 PM »
I love Wyatt's sense of humor and charm.  I'll take that any day over Liam's wishy-washy, indecisive waffling.

I think that Hope & Steffy are trying to both make a point that they made the decision together.  That Steffy is okay with moving on, and she's not sitting around moping over Liam.  I also really liked that they spoke about the fact that they have known each other all their lives and there is a deeper bond there to build on.  Also, they are family.  They are step-sisters, with parents that are married to each other.  It makes more sense than it originally sounds like.

I also thought that it was very funny that Wyatt asked Liam if he wouldn't like to have both families and switch back and forth from week to week.  I'm wondering if that was Bell's way of opening up the door for that kind of situation.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 10:29:17 PM »
I get the step-sister bond with parents who are married.  however, if I ever remarry I doubt my ex husband would be my new husband’s best man or my maid of honor would be my new hubby’s ex-wife. Of course, I wouldn’t have a big wedding, either.  Steffy should take her baby and mom on a short vacation out of town for a few days.  Of course, there would be no drama for us to watch.

pjones

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »
I think it's a bit much for Hope to ask Steffy to the wedding.  On the other hand I do enjoy Liam/Wyatt scenes, and I'm with Wyatt, what Liam described is not breakfast.  Also for the life of me why would any woman not choose Wyatt over Liam.
Exactly. I half expected Hope to ask Steffy to be her maid of honor.  Quite the stretch there with acting like they are all going to be friends.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 08:56:45 AM »
I love Wyatt's sense of humor and charm.  I'll take that any day over Liam's wishy-washy, indecisive waffling.

I also thought that it was very funny that Wyatt asked Liam if he wouldn't like to have both families and switch back and forth from week to week. 

Wyatt is hilarious and says the things that some of us viewers are thinking! I'd take him over Liam any day of the week, too!