Author Topic: ~Bridesmaids dress try ons~  (Read 209 times)

Capricorn

~Bridesmaids dress try ons~
« on: August 14, 2018, 07:53:06 PM »

I like Victoria and Mariah's try ons.  I don't like the ones on Summer.

DianeM

Re: ~Bridesmaids dress try ons~
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 08:12:00 PM »
I like Victoria's dress and color.  It's simple and elegant, but doesn't outshine the bride.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 11:54:42 PM »
I liked all of them but thought Victoria’s was more like a bridesmaid’s gown.  I didn’t like the material scrunched up by Victoria’s shoulder but I thought the color and fit was beautiful.

LeannaLove

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 07:37:35 PM »
I like Mariah's dress and also Victoria's.  Both look good.
I don't know if it's because I don't care for either the actress or the character but to me, Summer manages to look tacky in just about everything she wears.  She does not wear clothes well (maybe that's why they have her out of them so often, lol.)
In any event, I don't care for either of her gowns as fitting for a bridesmaid.  #2 might be good for a second wedding bride's dress.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 08:34:33 PM »
Mariah looked nice (lovely color on her) as did Victoria.  I liked the simplicity of both dresses as opposed to Summer's frou fou styles.  I prefer an understated classic look.

bren

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 01:13:08 AM »
Whatever dress Mariah ends up with, I hope she'll do SOMETHING with that messy hair! She's such a pretty girl, and the mop detracts from her attractiveness, IMO.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 12:46:32 PM »
I don't like either dress on Summer. Leave it to Summer to draw attention to herself and away from the bride. They look better on the models, although I think the blue one is a little risque for a bridesmaid. 

I like both Mariah's and Victoria's dresses but Mariah's dress is too tight and Victoria's is wrinkly. As in real life, I expect the dresses would be altered to fit as well as they do on the models.
I agree with Bren about Mariah's messy hair. I like the new length but the sloppy, hanging-in-the-face style does her no favors.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2018, 07:38:32 PM »
Mariah's dress makes her look both chubby and flat-chested at the same time.  Not flattering.

I'm not crazy about that oversized ruffle on Victoria's dress but the color and fit are lovely.

Summer's blue lace dress looks more like a negligee.  IMO a slit only inches away from one's undies is not a dignified look for a wedding.  The pink gown just looks cheap.  Summer is not a happy bridesmaid as it is; they need to give her better choices.