Author Topic: ~Weekend Fashion Sunday August 13th~  (Read 104 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend Fashion Sunday August 13th~
« on: August 12, 2018, 02:24:04 PM »

I liked this dress on Sharon.  It's a pity they couldn't have taken a shot without Christian's toys blocking the entire top.

This particular colour and type of material looks like a nightgown in my opinion.

I like this floral dress on Mariah and usually I don't like anything floral.

This V neck dress fits Lily's figure but I don't like the floral pattern or her hair  in a bun.

This dress would have looked a lot better if it wasn't so tight and minus the fish tail.

I liked this dress with and without the jacket.

I love this dress on Lily. 

Although Mattie looks ok, I do wish they would dress her with a little more umph like a teenager instead of like a little librarian.

I'm glad Summer wore pants with this top.  I don't like the look on the model.

I don't like the handkerchief skirt tails on Summer's dresses.   Mind you she covered up and looks good in the dresses but the hemlines...

Lauren sure looks better in this dress than the model.   Again I find myself liking white dresses.

I guess it would be too much to ask that Lauren wear clothes two days in a row with her boobs covered.

Nikki is looking good even tucked in.  Thank goodness she put her hands through the cut out on the sleeve and let the bottom part fall under her wrist.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 02:51:35 PM by Capricorn »

LeannaLove

Re: ~Weekend Fashion Sunday August 13th~
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 03:45:19 PM »
I haven't seen Lauren in awhile (mind you, I don't tune in every day lately) so I'm reminded of how awful her hair is.
 She would look so much less dated and more like the style icon she's supposed to be, if she'd simply update her hair style and color.  A blunt cut that just grazes the shoulders, maybe colored a medium brown base with caramel highlights and some contrasting lowlights?   

Nikki also does herself no favors aging-wise with the dated, unflattering hair that's been sprayed into a helmet.  Does she not realize how much more youthful and fresher she looks with a short cut?

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 05:56:24 PM »
The only thing I really love here is Lily's black and purple floral dress.  The white sheath is not bad.  Phyllis also looks good in her blue and black sheaths.

Summer's outfits all have loads of fabric.  The way she's been acting lately, she should be careful someone doesn't take a handful of the extra and wrap it around her neck. 

maxie

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 10:43:35 AM »
Loved all of Lily's outfits except the overly tight three toned number.  The white dress especially is attractive on her.