Author Topic: Interview with Hunter King  (Read 245 times)

stpauliegirl

Interview with Hunter King
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:40:19 AM »
She's not leaving the show when filming Life in Pieces resumes.  Says she will be able to do both shows.

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2018/0809-hunter_king_interview_the_kiss.php#.W2x3gKzHerA.twitter

monkeymome3

Re: Interview with Hunter King
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 12:28:39 PM »
oh well.  I don't care for her but I don't care for a bunch of them, lol!

aud2222SMFAdmin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
I read to about half way then backed out.  I don't care for either the actress or the character.

Winza

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 07:29:12 AM »
I read to about half way then backed out.  I don't care for either the actress or the character.

Yup.  Agreed.

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 02:28:55 PM »
I don't care for the actress. If she is indeed the reason MM is no longer there, that is the number 1 reason I dislike her.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 03:11:56 PM »
I don't think Hunter King is the reason for Michael Muhney leaving Y&R but when news got out that he was leaving, a false rumour about him fondling her breasts was started on a very unreliable soap site about him.  This rumour spread like wildfire and Hunter King never came forward to deny it.   For this I blame her and don't like her.   Yet just recently when news got out that she was returning to Y&R viewers who know the truth and was giving Hunter a cussing-down on Twitter and Michael came forward to defend her... like the decent person he is.

Eric Braeden is the reason they fired Michael Muhney  because Michael wouldn't put up with Eric not knowing his lines and ad libbing, leaving him stumped and having to make up replies to Eric's laziness or forgetfulness during scenes.  Melody Thomas Scott and Doug Davidson supported Braeden.   All the rest of the cast remained mum except Sharon Case.  Sharon defended him and they are very good friends.

Truth be told I haven't ever liked Hunter King as Summer even before all this stuff about Michael.

morningstar

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 03:26:18 PM »
Bring back Michael dump Hunter

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »
A big interview about nothing except we know the actress is going to hang around GC causing lots of trouble.

SANDY B

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 11:08:01 PM »
Personally, I think Hunter King would make a good HOPE on Bold and Beautiful.   Her bitch side would keep up with Steffy.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 11:33:34 PM »
I like watching Summer more this time around than last time.  I don’t mind her on life in pieces as much as when she first appeared.  Maybe she’s growing on me or just the fact that someone else is airing instead of the same people.