Author Topic: Looks like Cane wants to skip town  (Read 303 times)

stpauliegirl

Looks like Cane wants to skip town
« on: August 10, 2018, 04:20:09 PM »
Stupid idea since I'm sure Lily could be extradited back to the US.  Hopefully Lily will put a stop to his stupid plan to run away to Australia.  She said to Mattie that she was ready to face the repercussions of the accident, so she might choose to stay, rather than run away.

jinx

Re: Looks like Cane wants to skip town
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »
Typical Cane move. Did he even consider the effect on everybody else? I think Lily will refuse to go.

monkeymome3

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »
Such an idiot boy.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
Even if travel wasn't tracked electronically, Australia is the first place they'd look for them.  I assume he called Colin for help, but I doubt he'd be able to protect Lily. 

pcrchik

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:41:02 PM »
and why are we shocked by this???  this is cane, whose first instinct is to lie, cheat and manipulate his way out of any tough situation.  the idiot has zero coping skills and is a horrible excuse for a mate/spouse/father.

cannot stand this sorry excuse of a man.  :(

LeannaLove

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 06:46:37 PM »
and why are we shocked by this???  this is cane, whose first instinct is to lie, cheat and manipulate his way out of any tough situation.  the idiot has zero coping skills and is a horrible excuse for a mate/spouse/father.

cannot stand this sorry excuse of a man.  :(
Couldn't agree more!

morningstar

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 07:11:23 PM »
Bet he called his daddy LOL

franniep51

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »
I figured they might go just because it maybe vacation time for the actors. The actors have been on screen a lot with Hilary’s death. Victoria left to visit Reed, she is probably on vacation in real life.  Just an idea.

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 07:50:44 PM »
I can't see Lily agreeing to this.   If she does agree to do this I'll be really surprised.

jinx

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 08:26:32 PM »
Lily turned herself in because she couldn't stand the guilt. She certainly wouldn't feel like running away is the way to avoid jail time and a way to make amends with Devon.

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 08:37:18 PM »
Even if she doesn't agree to go Paul and his crack investigators will get wind of it and, once again, Cane will make things worse.  If Cane had not attempted to cover things up I bet she would not be in that much trouble. 

Peridot

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 01:54:26 PM »

Bingo.  Evidently Cane's crime family DNA has come to the fore.  As far as I'm concerned Cane can hightail it back to Australia--ALONE--and never return.

maxie

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 02:37:47 PM »
Totally agree about Cane's ONE one-way ticket.  (If only).  Cannot stand his smarmy, unwashed looking self. 

DianeM

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 02:55:03 PM »
I agree that Cane can go back to Oz and he might as well take Sam with him, since we never see the baby.

franniep51

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 03:42:44 PM »
I forgot about Sam.  When I read a spoiler/recap and found that Cane was getting 5 tickets, I wondered who the fifth ticket was for.

SANDY B

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 02:29:53 PM »
I honestly wish he would skip town.  I get tired of listening to his tired way of talking.

Billie

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2018, 04:57:09 PM »
Count me in with getting Cane out of town.  He adds nothing to the show except repulsion.  Lily can do much, much better.