Author Topic: Billy and Phyllis  (Read 242 times)

Kai

Billy and Phyllis
« on: August 08, 2018, 09:53:58 PM »
i can't take it anymore!  There is never a scene with the two of them that sex isn't THE reason they're talking. They can be in his office (the desk gets swept clean), in the elevator (full stop), in the kitchen getting their morning coffee (sofa *again*) or leering at each other at Crimson Lights.  Gimme a break!  They've been together long enough for this phase of their relationship to have matured.  They make me sick.

katiesbeach

Re: Billy and Phyllis
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »
You are forgetting that this IS the only way that Phyllis knows how to relate to men.  Sex=Love to her.  She used sex to get Nick, and then to try to keep him.  That's why Sharon and Nick work better, because they relate on a much deeper level than sex.

monkeymome3

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:36:47 PM »
I don't think it will be long before she's not with Billy anymore

missybug88

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 07:10:52 PM »
So true. It got old before it ever even started. The way they cheated on Jack mad me so sad. Jack spent so much time in bitterness and anger toward Billy and Phyllis. Apparently now all is forgiven. Jack is making puppy dog eyes at Phyllis and pledging his undying friendship? ???

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »
Yes Jack is ready to forgive and forget with a little push from Summer... he's all teary eyed with choked up voice.  But I do prefer Jack and Phyllis as a couple rather than Billy and Phyllis.

missybug88

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 07:45:32 PM »
I always thought Jack and Phyllis were a great couple. So much more than just sex all the time.

monkeymome3

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 01:17:56 PM »
I always liked Jack and Phyllis together too and felt that the relationship was much more appropriate.  but how do they pair them up again now?  I mean, she's been with both brothers.  It's just weird now.

morningstar

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 01:34:10 PM »
Looks like Phyllis has stronger feelings for Jack than Billy

pcrchik

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
exactly!  phyllis and jack seem like a mature couple, talking, exchanging ideas, confiding.  she and billy are teenagers sneaking in quickie's while the parents are out.  it's almost like phyllis is afraid to be an adult and have a mature relationship, she's always seemed to go after younger, less mature men. 

morningstar

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 07:06:23 PM »
exactly!  phyllis and jack seem like a mature couple, talking, exchanging ideas, confiding.  she and billy are teenagers sneaking in quickie's while the parents are out.  it's almost like phyllis is afraid to be an adult and have a mature relationship, she's always seemed to go after younger, less mature men.

I totally agree!