Author Topic: Do you find Zoe model material?  (Read 190 times)

DebR

Do you find Zoe model material?
« on: August 08, 2018, 12:16:16 AM »
My husband watched this with me today and said what I have been thinking.  She’s not a bad actress, she’s unique looking, but don’t see her as a “Show stopper” model.

franniep51

Re: Do you find Zoe model material?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 02:51:34 PM »
None of the characters are model-like except Steffy.  Zoe is more model like than Maya even with that toothy grin.  And, much more model- like than Emma, who I’m sure will be modeling before Christmas.  The show is almost as bad as YR where almost everyone gets to be a model at sometime or another.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
Bear in mind that I normally don't think of many models as that attractive, so to me she looks sort of model like, in a stick like Twiggy sort of way. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 08:13:45 PM »
I find her very odd looking.  I don't think that Shuana is model material either.  And neither was Aly.  The old Hope was naturally stunning.  Steffy is pretty, but overly made up sometimes.  She looks way better natural. You can probably guess that I like the more natural look (like Elle McPherson)  I thought Maya's half sister (can't remember her name) was model pretty.

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 09:09:57 PM »
I always considered Hunter Tylo, before all the work she had done, to be one of the most beautiful women on daytime. 

SANDY B

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 09:23:40 PM »
I always considered Hunter Tylo, before all the work she had done, to be one of the most beautiful women on daytime.
Yes, and that ship has long sailed.

scobe

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 10:27:53 PM »
Her face is extremely angular and she definitely has a unique look that I can see translating well for some “niche” modeling.  Her looks have grown on me though I don’t really find her atteeactive but one doesn’t need to be attractive to be a successful model.

Twokeets

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 01:17:12 PM »
She could totally be a model. Lately, it seems like, many models are a little unique or even strange-looking. Granted, her face is not traditionally "pretty" but she is still very engaging to look at. And it seems that super-thin models are still always in demand, even with more bigger people walking the runways.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »
Poor Zoe, she is unhinged, moves across the world with her cat to be with her love only to find he is with an immature intern.   Just as she was going to pack up and go home she gets this modeling opportunity and then, her cat dies. I hope modeling doesn’t bomb as well. Gottagive it to her, she is more interesting than Xander and Emma. 

Jonathan

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 06:35:10 PM »
Watching Hope attempt to sew and actually create one of her own designs for the whole half hour would be more interesting than Emma and Xander.  That being said scenes with Zoe and Xander have actually brought some life to him. 

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 01:41:08 PM »
OK, watching the Friday show I am becoming a Zoe fan.  Did not expect that but now I can see Emma becoming a deranged stalker and going after her. 

franniep51

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 08:00:24 PM »
OK, watching the Friday show I am becoming a Zoe fan.  Did not expect that but now I can see Emma becoming a deranged stalker and going after her.

I was behind on episodes and wondered if Emma did something to Harry.  Lol. I don’t think she did, now but I can see her becoming a stalker.  Xander is cute, but is he worth it? 

Money Honey

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 10:35:38 PM »
He seems to be taking Liam's role.  He was kissing Emma, then he went off to the
meeting, and then, to meet and kiss on Zoe.  Sympathy kiss my foot!  Emma is in
for a rude awakening.  Zander is changing before our very eyes.  I hope he gets it
together, and not play the two against each other. 

They will be working too close together, just Like Liam was, and is with Hope and
Steffy.

SudzBearCat

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 01:12:27 PM »

I said this exact same thing last week on another thread.  Ema's going to go into a downward spiral.

Money Honey

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 02:03:49 PM »
They expect Emma to do something wrong, because she's Justin's niece.  I really don't
care for her.  She doesn't seem the right match for Xander.  Probably me, thinking this
way.