Author Topic: Lilly did not kill Hilary ...  (Read 136 times)

LongTimeFan

Lilly did not kill Hilary ...
« on: August 07, 2018, 05:08:50 PM »

I'm sure this has been brought up but I've been away for awhile and didn't see it.

Sure .. Lilly caused the accident but from what I saw, Hilary had some sort of blood disorder that caused her death.  I've never seen a medical staff so quick to withhold any kind of treatment for a dying person .. ever.   Here room was like a student's at a dormitory.  And a wedding dress allowed?  PLEASE!    But .. the accident didn't cause her demise .. she was doomed and I'm sure a good lawyer will bring that out if she ever goes to trial.

monkeymome3

Re: Lilly did not kill Hilary ...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 05:52:35 PM »
Hilary had to have almost a complete blood transfusion from the loss of blood from the accident.  So, without the accident, she would not have died.  The accident was just that, an accident.  However, Lily does bear some responsibility for her driving, so it would be vehicular manslaughter for her.  None of them would even have been in a car if not for Shauna, so.....

SudzBearCat

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 06:41:55 PM »
Hillary's disorder came about from the trauma she sustained as a result of the accident.  Legally, Lily is toast.   Of course, I only practice law IRL, not GC, so this will not be relevant.  ;)

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 06:53:53 PM »
Lily was a distracted driver.  Never mind that Hilary was an equal partner in the argument, Lily was the driver and should not have been behind the wheel when she couldn't devote her full attention to the road.

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 07:55:43 PM »

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 08:09:58 PM »
But right now, the only person who has claimed that Lily ran the light is Shauna. What if she is lying??

pjones

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 08:25:54 PM »
But right now, the only person who has claimed that Lily ran the light is Shauna. What if she is lying??
Charlie told Cane about it in the hospital immediately afterward.