Author Topic: Shauna and Charlie didn't have sex.  (Read 275 times)

stpauliegirl

Shauna and Charlie didn't have sex.
« on: August 04, 2018, 07:34:55 AM »
That little tidbit came out on Friday's US show.  They didn't say whether they decided not to do the deed, or were interrupted before they got that far.  Why didn't they say something when Lily and Hilary started to fight in the penthouse.  Telling them that nothing happened might have diffused the situation somewhat.  Lily still would have been pissed that Charlie lied to her about his whereabouts, but she would have been relieved that he didn't go all the way.  Would have been no need to go chasing after Shauna. 

Capricorn

Re: Shauna and Charlie didn't have sex.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 10:33:51 AM »
Shauna came to the door fully dressed so I didn't think anything happened.   Charlie came down the stairs buttoning up his shirt and then I thought well maybe something happened and Shauna is a fast dresser.   Well yesterday's show solves the mystery for me.    I figure they would have gone looking for Shauna anyway because Hillary and Charlie were in panic mode as if she was a toddler who went out the door.   Saying nothing happened wouldn't have stopped them looking for her.  Pity Shauna wasn't the one hit by the truck.   I don't like Shauna at all.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:30:14 PM »
I didn't realize they didn't seal the deal.

I don't mind Shauna, but I do mind that it seems to be okay with everyone to have her continue to live with Devon.  I don't find that appropriate at all!

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 04:48:44 PM »
I hope the writers donít go the route of Shauna (and possibly her parents) trying to take advantage of Devonís money with a bogus accusation of misconduct, sexual or otherwise. 

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 06:54:32 PM »
It will be a HUGE plus if Charlie sticks to his guns and stays DONE WITH HER.  That gal is bad news.

carousel58

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 02:26:24 PM »
I didn't realize Charlie and Shauna didn't actually have sex. If they did or not, the fact is Shauna was sneaky inviting Charlie over since she knew she couldn't have anyone over when home alone.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 12:10:23 AM »
Whether they had sex or not, which they didnít, why arenít they embarrassed?

I hope the writers donít go the route of Shauna (and possibly her parents) trying to take advantage of Devonís money with a bogus accusation of misconduct, sexual or otherwise. 

I have been thinking Shauna and her parents could be cons.  Why else donít they call to check on her from time to time?  Itís been a weird situation from the beginning .

SANDY B

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 04:01:04 PM »
Whether they had sex or not, which they didnít, why arenít they embarrassed?

I have been thinking Shauna and her parents could be cons.  Why else donít they call to check on her from time to time?  Itís been a weird situation from the beginning .
I think we will find out in the end that Shauna is indeed a con.