Author Topic: Phyllis getting self righteous about some lying about an accident  (Read 201 times)

Capricorn

WTH?  What right does this motor mouthed, junkyard dog have to be going off the rails about Hillary / Lily accident.

Is this the same woman who purposely ran down Christine and Paul, keep it hidden/lied about it and got off scott free.   Then now she's a part of the JT "kill, cover-up and bury" quartet.    Somebody hit her over the head and send her back into a coma... this time forever.

Ricky

Re: Phyllis getting self righteous about some lying about an accident
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:51:24 PM »

When the Maid of Horror hovered over dying Hilary and assured her, "Doctors can be wrong.   They thought I'd NEVER recover from my coma", I was thinking, "Damn, wish the doctors had been right that time."  lol.   I guess someone has to stir the pot now that Hilary's gone, but I sure am sorry that it's the Junkyard Dawg.   She gets on my last nerve.   

LucyLou

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 03:51:22 PM »
And isnít she the one who was involved/caused Druís accidental death?

missybug88

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:39:17 PM »
SOOO tired of Phyllis and her hissing judgement of everyone around her. She has always claimed to "care" about Nick, but didn't hesitate to make herself available for the butcher block tryst, thus ruining any future he may have had with Sharon.

BTW...Why were Nick's clothes still on the floor when Kyle walked in, and why did Nick walk around in his undies for an hour while they discussed "never speaking of this again". If I had a one night stand thing and wanted to keep it secret I'd have been doing the walk of shame with whatever I had on, and gotten the heck outta there.

Also, Phyllis was obviously coming on to Nick today with wanting to "just talk". Please spare us Phyllis. Then she walks into Billy's office and pledges her devotion...Blech.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 07:51:33 PM »
I think that Nick and Phyllis both have residual feelings - a spark, and that's why they were so eager to be so affectionate with their respective partners right after their talk today.  It was obvious that there was still chemistry between both of them.  Nick couldn't wait to get home to Sharon and get all lovey dovey and Phyllis did the same thing with Billy.  Can we say guilt?

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 08:50:02 PM »
I think that Nick and Phyllis both have residual feelings - a spark, and that's why they were so eager to be so affectionate with their respective partners right after their talk today.  It was obvious that there was still chemistry between both of them.  Nick couldn't wait to get home to Sharon and get all lovey dovey and Phyllis did the same thing with Billy.  Can we say guilt?

Yes, guilt, very suspicious guilt. Sharon had her doubts about Nick coming on so strongly. As for Billy, he's always up for a romp. If I had been director, I would have shown Nick's lovey-doveyness with Sharon and Phyllis' guilt-ridden invite to Billy to come back home on a split screen. A bit too obvious maybe, but when has a soap ever been criticized for being too subtle?

wanda

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 09:36:07 PM »
WTH?  What right does this motor mouthed, junkyard dog have to be going off the rails about Hillary / Lily accident.

Is this the same woman who purposely ran down Christine and Paul, keep it hidden/lied about it and got off scott free.   Then now she's a part of the JT "kill, cover-up and bury" quartet.    Somebody hit her over the head and send her back into a coma... this time forever.

You are exactly right. Anything Lily has ever done pale in comparison to the things Phyllis has done. I would love to see a list of every illegal and immoral thing Phyllis has done.

Soaprah

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 09:43:07 PM »

You are exactly right. Anything Lily has ever done pale in comparison to the things Phyllis has done. I would love to see a list of every illegal and immoral thing Phyllis has done.

You know you are tempting Capricorn, right?  ;)

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 09:51:59 PM »
I took the bait.  ;)

• Drugged Danny to be able to claim they had sex and she was pregnant (1994)
  • Bribed a friend to fix paternity tests of her son Daniel (1995)
  • Attempted murder by hit and run of Christine and Paul Williams (December 1994); discovered 2012
  • Blackmailed psychiatrist Dr. Tim Reid (1996)
  • Breaking and entering hotel room of Chris and Paul while on their honeymoon in Nevis (1996)
  • Paid off Sasha Green $20,000 to leave town and not expose the paternity test she had falsified (1997)
  • Murder of Sasha Green - suspect, but never charged (1997)
  • Drugged Daniel's real father, Brian Hamilton to get blood for another paternity test (1997)
  • Lost custody of her son Daniel and was declared an unfit mother due to a falsified paternity test (1997)
  • Arranged abduction and captivity of Michael Baldwin; he never pressed charges (1998)
  • Tried for attempted murder of Diane Jenkins by arson; acquitted; Diane had set the fire and framed Phyllis (2002)
  • Arrested for conspiracy to commit attempted murder of Dominic Hughes and obstruction of justice; charges dropped
  • Blackmailed Brad Carlton over his tryst with Sharon Newman to get him to vote Neil onto the Newman Board; found guilty, sentence overruled, released from prison
  • Breaking and entering Sharon's room at the GCAC and cutting up her clothes
  • Stole photos and published them without permission; lawsuit filed, and Phyllis was arrested; made a deal with Ricky to drop the lawsuit
  • Arrested for obstruction of justice in the Diane Jenkins murder case; detained in jail and released later that day; charges were dropped a few days later
  • Arrested for attempted murder of a federal officer (Christine Blair) in 1994; case was dismissed when judge discovered that Christine had not been a federal employee, statute of limitations had run out on attempted murder of Christine and Paul; Christine later filed a civil suit (2012)
  • Moved the dead body of Tim Reid to avoid being implicated in his death (2012)
** Note this list stops at 2012.  I'm pretty sure there are more things to add between 2012 - 2018 **

wanda

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 09:57:39 PM »
Thanks Capricorn.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2018, 07:29:23 AM »
Lily wasn't even lying.  She didn't remember what happened and told the cop that.  She shouldn't have been driving when she and Hilary were fighting, but she had no intent to cause and accident or hurt Hilary.

Winza

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2018, 08:31:55 AM »
Phyllis's sole purpose seems to be to wander around butting in on other people's business and showing how sexy she is by having sex practically in public with her current squeeze and stealing other women's husbands or boyfriends whenever she hits a rough patch with her current beau.

She's a horrible character and I'd love to see her take a long break and visit her son and granddaughter for at least a few months.