Author Topic: Morticia Addams Strikes Again  (Read 219 times)

Winza

Morticia Addams Strikes Again
« on: August 03, 2018, 07:23:27 AM »
Phyllis in that ridiculous black lace low cut mourning outfit reminded me of Morticia Addams of the Addams family -- only without the charm.  And now she's going to rage against the Winters family to cause Lily and Cane and all of them grief.  And then she heads to Jabot to try to catch Billy in a lie (which she might have -- those people around the table might have staged themselves and could have previously been playing cards) and then wants "in" on whatever important meeting they were having.  And now Jack is being way too generous with her and is at risk of falling into that net (heck, she could use her dress to reel him in.)

Lady, see what's happening in your own house with your daughter before sticking your snarling face and nose into other people's business, will you?  What makes this woman so attractive to the men in GC?  I don't get it.

Soaprah

Re: Morticia Addams Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »
Great comment, Winza! When I saw Phyllis in that awful black dress, my first thought was "Morticia Addams". She asked Jack, "Too much?", knowing he'd be all over it, sap that he is, whereas I yelled at the TV, "You think?!" I looked at that expanse of skin on her chest and wondered if it could possibly be as wide as the expanse of nothingness between her ears.

Yep, Phyllie still has it, reeling in the men, at least the dicks who only think with their aforementioneds. I've seen this in real life too. There can be any number of great women in a workplace, and the idiot men, married or not, go after the resident be-yotch.   

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 12:47:01 PM »
My first thought was call girl.    You know those prostitutes who don't have a pimp, the ones who charge a pricey fee which means they can afford a high class apartment and live like queens.  $300.00 an hour kind of fee to desperate men.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:45:55 PM »
I see I'm not the only one reminded of Morticia Addams when Phyllis appeared in black lace.  I thought it exceedingly odd to see an entire sea of unrelieved black at a memorial for Hilary, of all people.  Hilary was a glamour puss, a live wire, a woman who loved color.  IMO the guests should've been arrayed in fuchsia, ultramarine, marigold, and chili pepper red.  I'm surprised Devon, who made the world's biggest deal out of wearing the right tie, didn't insist on it, in fact.

missybug88

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 07:46:24 PM »
Why is a Snarky, Critical, Meddling woman so appealing? I really like the actress, but can't stand Phyllis. She is poison to those around her and I can't imagine anyone trusting her.

The dress was indeed horrid. Why do we have to watch Jack fall once again into her clutches? OUR EYES! OUR EYES!