Author Topic: Waste of Air Time/Victor Lovefest/Love Victor has for his family remains true  (Read 200 times)

monkeymome3

What a waste was that with Victor renting out the whole club for a lunch?  Did he just want to hear these ladies fawn over him once again?  UGH!  I cannot stand Victor wasting my time!

Capricorn

Re: Waste of Air Time
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »
Mal Young writing his hero worship for Eric Braeden into a stupid, useless scene... where we see Nikki and Victoria bowing and scraping to their lord and master once again.  The scene was barf worthy and as you said a complete waste of time... and why does Nikki and Victoria seem to lose their voices when they are around the old crow?  I could barely hear what they were saying for all the whispering... I had to turn up the volume on my TV to listen to their snivelling and sucking up.

I can't stand, Victor, Nikki and Victoria.

deirdra

Re: Waste of Air Time
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 04:29:26 PM »
It was a waste of air time … they should have showed all the other GCAC members having standing-room-only lunch at the Dive Bar.  The old crow's voice was hard to hear too.

Goldilocks

Victor Lovefest
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
The scene at the GCAC with Victoria, Summer and Nikki made me want to barf! It was only humorous when the old goat said he rented out the entire dining room so that the family could have privacy. That is code for -- we don't have to spend money to hire extras.
I also couldn't stomach Nick trying to tempt Summer with a seat on the board of his new company. Talk about nepotism, the girl has worked at Jabot for what, two weeks? She has no business experience.

deirdra

Re: Victor Lovefest
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 05:22:20 PM »
Why not just cater a fancy lunch for 4 in the only Newman office that Victor, Victoria & Nikki seem to "work" in.  We know there is room for a Summer too, since Victoria had plenty of space to lambaste a group of her employees a couple of months ago.  Or have it at the Top of the Tower instead of kicking GCAC members out of their own club that they likely pay dues to use.

stpauliegirl

The love Victor has for his family remains true?
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »
I about barfed when Victoria said that to Victor as the she sat at dinner with about half the family missing.  I guess his love for those who were missing from the dinner didn't remain true since they were not invited to the love fest.   Victor's love is conditional, based on whether or not you are in his good graces at the moment.  Victoria and Nikki  should know that better than anyone.

Peridot

Apparently all it takes to keep the Newman females in line is a gift bag and a nice lunch.  Summer isn't a lost cause yet but Nikki and Victoria have clearly drunk too much Goat juice over the years to change all that much.  Nick & co. should just quit asking how they continue to put up with the old buffalo.  It's a waste of breath at this point.

wanda

Absolutely nauseating. Nikki telling Victor how much she loves him. Then multiple kisses between the two of them.

🐷  +  🐐 = NAUSEA

Billie

Those pathetic scenes really made me think of the Trump sycophants who worked for him last year -- before the their meetings, each one had to express their love and respect for the d*bag (It is an honor and a privilege to serve at your pleasure Mr. President, blah, blah,blah).  Utterly nauseating and cringeworthy.  What a boring and ridiculous waste of air time.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:23:27 AM by Billie »

Soaprah

Those pathetic scenes really made me think of the Trump sycophants who worked for him last year -- before the their meetings, each one had to express their love and respect for the d*bag (It is an honor and a privilege to serve at your pleasure Mr. president, blah, blah,blah.  Utterly nauseating and cringeworthy.  What a boring and ridiculous waste of airttme.

Yes, yes, Billie! I thought of the exact same thing during the nauseating scene. And a few of those sycophants are gone now, including Reince Priebus who said he was "blessed" to be able to work for tRump. Too bad Nikki and Victoria don't take the same route/exit.
I doubt Mal Young was aware of the irony when he wrote this drivel.

maxie

Oh yes! That televised cabinet meeting.  It was so nauseatingly hilarious!  Little did we know how much more bizarre things would become in that White House.