Author Topic: Finally, Steffy  (Read 282 times)

franniep51

Finally, Steffy
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:39:34 PM »
Finally, Steffy realizes she can stand on her own two feet.  I was surprised when I saw todayís episode and I hope it will serve to put an end to the endless triangle.  Hope deserves waffle boy and he deserves her.  I hope Steffy brings her character into a new strength and into new exciting stories.  Iím also hoping we donít have to endure much more of Emma and friends.

Money Honey

Re: Finally, Steffy
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 07:49:26 PM »
Go Steffy!  Now, if only she is serious, and don't let them get to her.  Yesterday and
today, hearing Bill ordering, and begging her non-stop without taking a breath, was
enough to make her come to that conclusion.  Getting her a wedding dress without her
seeing it, was too much, not to mention the retro or vintage baby's nursery.  She
wouldn't be able to go anywhere, let alone speak to anybody.  It reminds me of the
movies where a person wakes up, and finds the other person not in bed, and they go
looking for them.

I thought about that when Liam's doorbell rang.  I said 'that's Hope', but didn't he just
leave her?  Sure enough, she steps inside with the same conversation as minutes before. 
Something needs to change.  Nooooo, I couldn't take the teens right now.     

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 08:47:33 PM »
FINALLY!  Is B.Bell really going to let a woman stand on her own two feet???  For how long?  Me thinks next week Steffy will be back in a relationship....but with who?

Brooke is pushing Hope too hard.  Now Hope won't leave Liam alone long enough for him to pee.

So, when Steffy tells Liam that she's going to be by herself for awhile, he won't be able to stand it, and will be chasing her like no tomorrow....while keeping one foot in the door with Hope.  I wish they would both dump him.

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 09:10:15 AM »
I really hope this lasts.  We all know that if Steffy sticks to her guns Liam will not be able to leave her alone, since he would not be able to fathom her not wanting to be with him.  I'd like to see Steffy go a year like this, or at least six months, and then meet someone totally new who doesn't even notice Hope as she stands around confused as to why Liam can't stop thinking about Steffy.  I'd like an end to this love triangle, but as we have seen before, that is not too likely. 

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 04:33:51 PM »
Liam will stay with Hope until Hope loses the baby, and then he will be right back to sniffing around Steffy. I doubt tptb will have two babies that close together in age on the show at the same time.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 08:27:37 PM »
They will probably pull a storyline like they did on GH where Kelly gets sick, right as Hope loses her baby and they need to harvest the bone marrow.  Liam will be by Steffy's side as they fight for Kelly's life and they will realize how much they need to be a family.  Hope will leave town....again.

SANDY B

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 10:12:25 PM »
I'm curious, where have you both found out that Hope is going to lose the baby?

Jonathan

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 05:33:20 PM »
I think it's just speculation.  I would not be surprised if she did lose the baby and tried to find someway to put the blame on Steffy.  I actually hope she doesn't though, so maybe Liam will stay with her.  Also, even though they are not real people, I hate to see someone go through losing a baby more than once. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 08:09:37 PM »
I absolutely don't want to see anyone lose a baby, and I actually think it will be interesting to watch how the show portrays this very interesting dilemma that Liam will have with two babies so close together.  I can forsee a situation where one child grows up good and innocent (probably Hope's child) and the other is spiteful and resentful, and feels like they got the short end of the stick.

Jonathan

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 08:28:19 PM »
Actually I'd prefer it to be the other way around.  Steffy raises a "good" child and Hope has a rebel child that causes trouble all over town.  They can even write it into the story line that Hope's child starts rebelling when she comes home early one day and finds Grandma Brooke has accidentally fallen into bed and slept with Liam.  We all know at some point Brooke has to go there with Liam, it's her destiny. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 08:49:55 PM »
That would be kind of funny if Kelly grew up to be just like Hope.  It would infuriate Steffy.  They better start letting someone outside of the family have a few babies, or Kelly and Hope's kid won't have anyone to date.  Lizzie would be related to Hope's child, and to Will as well.  They've probably already SORASed Bridgette's kid to about 30 by now, but even if not - he would still be related.  They need to start widening their cast or no one will be able to procreate. Even if Wyatt & Sally had a kid, it would still be related to any of Liam's spawns!

LoveSteffy33

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 09:47:19 AM »
I am so proud of my girl Steffy. For walking out on Bill Spencer and Liam Spencer. And being a independent woman and a single mother to her baby daugther Kelly. Glad that she is the one line Ridge chose for Forrester creations. Hope for the future fashion show was not good. But my girl Steffy will show you how it's done. Can't wait for Steffy's intimates fashion show. I hope it will be a success. :) 8)

Money Honey

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2018, 11:06:27 AM »
Lovesteffy33, are you Pineapple?  She loved to write on the boards in the colors yellow,
and especially purple.  Haven't seen this in a few years, unless she comes in on Y&R
board.  I don't go over there to post, just look in every once in a while.  If it's you, Hi!