Author Topic: Nick and Sharon  (Read 256 times)

TitanFan

Nick and Sharon
« on: August 01, 2018, 02:17:46 PM »
I am very disappointed in the short term Shick reunion.  There is no romance, no chemistry this time around.  I want these 2 back as one, obviously it is not going to happen again.  It seems like they are roommates more than an engaged couple.  I am comparing the other times they were together, there is defiantly something missing.  Maybe the writers knew this would not work out so they are making it easier for us to accept another breakup.

Some couples are meant to be and I believe Nick and Sharon are one of those couples.

Peridot

Re: Nick and Sharon
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »
I never felt the writers should've split up Nick and Sharon in the first place.  Nick could've gotten his affair with Phyllis out of his system, returned to his right mind, and moved heaven and earth to win Sharon back.  I don't know why TPTB seem to think serial marriage and divorce is so much more entertaining than writing realistic and interesting stories about couples working through their problems and staying together.  By the time a couple has split and reunited umpteen times, there's simply no drama left and a lot of us just don't care anymore.

I'm with Sharon on the simple wedding.  Nick's insistence on some huge bash makes him look more like Victor, wanting to make a grand gesture to be seen by the world.

Linds

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 07:36:20 PM »
It's lazy writing. They are basically going with plot driven reunions right now. Bleh! They just keep messing this up with them. I am still bitter about the 2014 reunion.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 08:04:37 PM »
They should have let Phyllis be gone for good, instead of bringing her back to break up Nick and Sharon again in 2014.  Phyllis was gone for a year and I didn't miss her, she could go today and I wouldn't miss her.  Nick and Sharon should be the one stable couple on the show.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 08:39:23 PM »
Sharon and Nick are definitely the couple to root for.  I know the 'main' couple on the show has supposed to have been Victor and Nikki, but they have done some truly horrible things to each other.  Victor has been vile to Nikki (remember when he told her that he wished she was the one in the casket instead of Sabrina?)  He's literally tried to break her, and I still can't get over the fact that he keeps alcohol in the house when she is an alcoholic.  He doesn't support her....he just wants to control her.

Nick and Sharon have never played that dirty with each other.  Yes, Nick has taken Faith away before, but he truly was concerned for her safety.  Sharon messed with Summer's paternity, but she was mentally unstable.  And let's face it, Summer would have never even been born if Nick had kept it in his pants.  Nick & Sharon have always loved each other.

monkeymome3

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 04:34:24 PM »
Nick in his anger or whatever it is, his change of personality, seems so one note and rote to me now.  I don't see any of the fun loving guy that he's always been.  I really wanted Sharon and Nick back together but now, I don't care anymore.  It seems Phyllis will come between them for the 3rd time.  Why root for a couple when the break up is in the cards all the time.

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 07:22:45 PM »
Nick in his anger or whatever it is, his change of personality, seems so one note and rote to me now.  I don't see any of the fun loving guy that he's always been.  I really wanted Sharon and Nick back together but now, I don't care anymore.  It seems Phyllis will come between them for the 3rd time.  Why root for a couple when the break up is in the cards all the time.
and ANYONE but Phyllis.  I used to like her so much.....until she slept with Nick when he and Sharon were grieving over Cassie.  Plus, she has screwed Jack over so many times, and he has loved her so much.....  i don't like her at all and I can't help but think that a part of her loves that this is going to hurt Sharon.

Billie

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 08:33:06 PM »
Wait, aren't Sharon and Nick still together?  I just watched Thurs. US and I'm not seeing any mention of a break up.  Did I miss this?

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 09:17:11 PM »
They are still together but just a day or two ago Nick and Phyllis had sex on the butcher block countertop in Summer's kitchen/apartment.   It's supposed to be their little secret but I can see that secret getting out pretty soon. 

Soaprah

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 11:40:36 PM »
I think that butcher block scene (ugh) was just a heavy-handed hint about the inevitable-- Nick and Phyllis are going to get back together (double ugh).