Author Topic: Phyllis to miss BFF Hilary's funeral  (Read 243 times)

stpauliegirl

Phyllis to miss BFF Hilary's funeral
« on: July 31, 2018, 06:27:10 PM »
After making a big deal about how she and Hilary were best friends and accepting condolences over her death, Phyllis matter of factly told several people that she was going to Chicago on business tomorrow - the day of Hilary's funeral.  Phyllis didn't make any mention of missing the funeral of her best friend.  In fact, she's already installed a new best friend in her life - Jack.  I guess it is out with the old and in with the new where Phyllis is concerned.

Capricorn

Re: Phyllis to miss BFF Hilary's funeral
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 07:47:22 PM »
Phyllis and Hillary were not really BFF's,  they became friendly with each other because no one likes either of them.  Bitches of Hillary and Phyllis' caliber never have friends.    However Phyllis will be at an event that's more important that the funeral.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 08:19:55 AM »
So what was the point of Phyllis stating several times that she was going to Chicago on business the day of the funeral, and then not go without a message.  I guess she might go after the funeral, but it looked like the funeral and reception would have taken most of the afternoon.  Chicago isn't that far from GC, so I suppose she could go there in the evening and have the meetings the day after.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 09:47:13 AM »
I don't what the point was of a trip to Chicago, but I thought she went there the day before the funeral.

jinx

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 10:28:01 AM »
Phyllis couldn't miss a chance to flaunt it in her funeral garb. I thought her dress was very inappropriate for a funeral.

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 11:17:21 AM »
(I posted this in another thread on this topic.) Phyllis' overnight trip to Chicago was a plot device so that Summer could have the apartment to herself and jump Kyle's bones in an effort to find out what her mother was hiding.
And in the other thread, I almost wrote, "Can't believe Phyllis would give up the chance to wear a sleazy black dress to her bff (best friend's funeral)." I didn't post it because I thought I was being a little too crass. Should have known....   ::)   Ya can't be too crass about Philly!

LucyLou

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 11:58:23 AM »
I loved Phyllis’s dress. “I” wouldn’t wear it to a funeral. Not surprised that Phyllis did though.

DianeM

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 01:21:43 PM »
I also loved the dress, but it wasn't appropriate for a funeral, at least not for the average funeral.  Since Hilary was always dressed in sexy clothes, it probably was okay for hers.