Author Topic: Great show yesterday!  (Read 53 times)

Winza

Great show yesterday!
« on: July 31, 2018, 09:54:12 AM »
I loved all of the twists and the odd parings.  Franco helping Jason rescue Carly.  Carly's very realistic reactions when Jason arrived ("are you real?").  Nelle showing her true colors when Michael was trapped (couldn't hate that character more if I tried.)  Obrecht checking that the two policemen were still alive after she caused the accident ("no more murder charges for me.")  Kathleen Gatti has been amazing.  Julien's wistfulness about reconnecting with his kids.

The only thing I didn't like was Brad, a nurse, leaving the newborn he's yearned for in the blankets he received him in instead of sitting in a rocker and holding and soothing the baby to sleep.  Brad is a health care professional.  He'd know how to handle a newborn.  I don't like seeing this storyline unfold.  And as a grandmother-to-be (due Oct. 20), I do not want to see a baby die like that, even if it is to drive story and drama.  No thank you.

What did others think?

lawgirl

Re: Great show yesterday!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 01:31:10 PM »
I also enjoyed the show.  Kathleen Gati does not disappoint -- they are lucky to have her.
I also wondered why Brad left the baby that way in the crib -- and walked out of the room.  I'm hoping that this is not a crib death.  Unfortunately, I can see a scenario where Nell's baby gets substituted for Wiley -- I hope they don't go in that direction.

supagal21

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:26:15 PM »
I liked everything too except for Brad and the baby. I hate this storyline and I sure hope he will confess that he took Michaels kid. They need to send Nell away and never to return. How much trouble can onw cause? I missed today's show. It was preempted in Washington/Seattle because they had a memorial for police officer. I really hate Nell and I hope I don't get to see her on my screen

Twokeets

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 03:59:09 PM »
Nelle has become just gross. I hope she leaves soon, and I hope Brad tells someone about Michael's baby already.