Author Topic: Hope's such an idiot!  (Read 117 times)

brynandmaddie

Hope's such an idiot!
« on: July 30, 2018, 04:25:59 PM »
Liam makes out (haha, sorry for the pun) like he's all relieved to be rid of Steffy (when we all know he was blowing up her phone, texting her that he screwed up, loved her, demanded she take off the necklace, etc....) and Hope just buys it hook, line & sinker. Ridge told Hope that Liam would run back to her when it didn't work out with Steffy, which exactly what he's done. Yet, there she is hugging him and telling him she's there for him. Is she really that stupid?

Money Honey

Re: Hope's such an idiot!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:39:24 PM »
'Is she really that stupid?'... Yes!!!!

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 06:49:09 PM »
Well, considering her only other options are a redo with Wyatt, or Thorne.....I guess Liam does look good.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 11:14:06 PM »
Yes.  Stupid and desperate because of a shortage of men.  She’d be better off on her own.

steveninseattle

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 01:35:38 PM »
how long do you think it will be before they pair Hope up with Ridge?   

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 10:31:35 PM »
Thanks, now I am having flashbacks to Ridge and Bridget.  I had just about forgot about that one.   

franniep51

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 12:21:51 AM »
Hope does all the chasing when it comes to Liam. She is the one that goes to him.  He just sits with his dumbfounded constipated look on his face.

Why did Liam go to Wyatt’s place, it’s owned by Bill.  He could have gone back to the cabin on Brooke’s property and then be closer to Hopeless.

HeeHee, Steffy the Strong is Hope’s boss.  I hope Steffy gives Hope hell.