Author Topic: Now why is Hillary dying?  (Read 401 times)

MizB

Now why is Hillary dying?
« on: July 28, 2018, 12:48:59 AM »
She is in an ICU, but not being monitored by medical personnel. She doesn't seem to be in pain. She somehow was able to get into a wedding dress, and apply make up. She seems to be suffering from extreme fatigue, and facial abrasions. Really shouldn't be fatal.

carousel58

Re: Now why is Hillary dying?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 07:42:23 AM »
Nate explained to Devon that Hillary was bleeding internally, and the surgery performed to clot her blood wasn't successful. That is how Hillary died. I did find it odd though how Hillary wasn't monitored much, and was able to get into a wedding dress somehow, etc.but we're dealing with a soap here, not always realistic.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 09:41:47 AM »
No doubt Hilary had plenty of help from her bridal attendants to get into that dress.  Personally, I would've bought Hilary a pretty bed jacket and super soft blanket instead of moving her around to wrestle her into that lace wedding gown.  Devon also mentioned he had arranged for someone to come in and do Hilary's hair and makeup.  And they did a stellar job.  Pre-wedding Hilary's face was covered in bruises but somehow the makeup made her look completely unscathed.  Unrealistic, maybe, but it let Hilary go out looking beautiful, just like an opera heroine.

DebiD42

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »
Nate said earlier that she has developed DIC (disseminated Intravascular Coagulation).  Itís often in response to a massive loss of blood. The body sends out all of its available clotting factors trying to stop the loss of blood. Once all the clotting factors have been used up, the body starts hemorrhaging  (from nearly every orifice possible). So they are clotting and hemorrhaging at the same time.  They donít just let someone die without pumping them full of all kinds of blood and clotting factors.  I know she is leaving so they didnít want to put out the money for realism, but there were a whole lot of things she could have been dying of , that wouldnít require all the extras.  The survival rate of DIC is very low.

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 07:34:22 PM »
Thank you for that explanation.

wanda

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »
the body starts hemorrhaging  (from nearly every orifice possible). So they are clotting and hemorrhaging at the same time. 
So she should have been bleeding from every orifice of her body which would have been nostrils, mouth, ears, eyes, and more places I won't mention. and Yet she laid there on white sheets in a white wedding gown looking like perfection. I know, I know. It's a soap. It's not real. We don't want to see her laying there bleeding from every orifice. But maybe they could have come up with something else that could have killed her. Something more believable.

Uncle Reen

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 11:06:59 AM »
No, myy mother had DIC before death and she did not bleed out of every orifice. There were no noticeable blood or even signs of illness.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 01:11:50 PM »
Sorry for your loss and thanks for that info Uncle Reen.  It's always good to get information from someone with firsthand experience.

Uncle Reen

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »
Thank you, Capricorn, and youíre welcome.

Thanks again for running this site. Itís quite a job, Iím sure. Where would we be without you.  :D

SANDY B

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 09:22:07 PM »
Thank you, Capricorn, and youíre welcome.

Thanks again for running this site. Itís quite a job, Iím sure. Where would we be without you.  :D
Like Button activated!