Author Topic: Anyone else notice Kyle during the "fight"?  (Read 257 times)

stpauliegirl

Anyone else notice Kyle during the "fight"?
« on: July 27, 2018, 03:48:57 PM »
Made me laugh.  While Nick and Billy were busy insulting each other, and then slugging it out, Kyle was in the background filming the entire encounter on his phone.  He wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing.  Billy was so engrosses with being an A-hole he didn't notice.  My guess is that Ashley will find the video very interesting if Kyle doesn't sell it to a tabloid first.

monkeymome3

Re: Anyone else notice Kyle during the "fight"?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 06:02:34 PM »
I thought that was great, I chuckled!

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »
What the heck was up with that?  I about died when I saw him filming.

monkeymome3

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 07:40:45 PM »
I would have done the same thing.  Neanderthal Nick is back.  Not sure I like that.  He's better when he's calm and not puffing up his chest.  Not very likely Billy won't know that Phyllis slept with him now.  She might as well come clean.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 08:05:38 PM »
I think the writers may be trying to make Nick something he is not, mainly like Adam.  He could never be an Adam, he can try and act ruthless but it doesn't work on him.  He's a pale facsimile of MM who was the real deal.  I like Joshua Morrow as he is normally written, goofy, great father and brother, etc.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 08:21:17 PM »
Billy threw the first punch.   I wouldn't expect Nick to stand there and turn the other cheek, he was defending himself against loser Billy.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 08:39:50 PM »
Billy threw the first punch.   I wouldn't expect Nick to stand there and turn the other cheek, he was defending himself against loser Billy.
Not sure if this was a random comment or directed at my last post.  Perhaps I posted this on the wrong thread, but I was not referencing Nick's fight with Billy.  It seems the writers have been trying to toughen up Nick and go in a different direction now that he is pitted against his Goat father.  They are trying to portray him in a more ruthless manner, a la Adam, and I was just commenting that he's not pulling it off as well.

wanda

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 08:49:04 PM »
When I saw the fight it made me cringe. I really hope the writers aren't trying to make Billy and Nick the new enemy version of the of the old enemies of Jack and Victor. I also hated seeing Victor sitting there watching both of them while he gloated.

Soaprah

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 10:59:09 PM »
When I saw the fight it made me cringe. I really hope the writers aren't trying to make Billy and Nick the new enemy version of the of the old enemies of Jack and Victor. I also hated seeing Victor sitting there watching both of them while he gloated.

This is what I thought, wanda. The writers are trying to continue the enmity, along with the fisticuffs (which I hate), into the next generation. Nick is a doofus, but also a sweetie with a good heart. I'd like to see Billy and Nick make peace and join together to stick it to the old reptile. 

Capricorn

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
Not sure if this was a random comment or directed at my last post.  Perhaps I posted this on the wrong thread, but I was not referencing Nick's fight with Billy.  It seems the writers have been trying to toughen up Nick and go in a different direction now that he is pitted against his Goat father.  They are trying to portray him in a more ruthless manner, a la Adam, and I was just commenting that he's not pulling it off as well.

Nope I wasn't commenting on your post in particular.   I think monkeymomme3 said neanderthal Nick was back and that is what I was referring to.