Author Topic: So Mariah just drops everything and leaves her mom and her job to  (Read 396 times)

SANDY B

pursue this one week romance?   Is she really that into this gal? And what the hell is wrong with this Crystal gal, that if big sis didn't come, she would just run again (like she always does) and not keep in touch?

wanda

Re: So Mariah just drops everything and leaves her mom and her job to
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 07:40:17 PM »
It is dumb. Hopefully Mariah will feel that she needs to stick around to run the show for Hilary. Let Tessa leave to visit her sister and then she can come back.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:13:29 PM by wanda »

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 07:49:48 PM »
I'd prefer Tessa didn't come back.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 08:19:28 PM »
I'm hoping Tessa realizes that Mariah is willing to make too big a sacrifice for her, and leaves town without telling Mariah.  The whole story is dumb.  Why couldn't Tessa go find Crystal and then call Mariah?  Why does it have to be all or nothing?

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 10:27:00 PM »
Well, the way Tessa is acting, this Crystal gal is ready to run again.  Granted if she is a murderer, she is hiding, but she seems to not be able to relate between friend and foe and just runs from everyone. Same bullshit a year or so later.

maxie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 12:08:58 AM »
This story is ridiculous.  For Mariah to up and disappear like this, at the drop of a hat, (forever?) makes no sense.  Let Tessa go and find her sis, then join up later or wait for Tessa to return.  Hopefully Tessa will leave without her and stay gone.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 10:27:41 AM »
No drama there for me, as I doubt Mariah is going anywhere.  Once Hilary is gone Mariah will naturally want to be present to support Devon, not to mention wondering what will happen with her career.  Since Hilary's show is supposedly such a nationwide hit, it doesn't make much sense to me that Mariah could go on the lam with Tessa and not be recognized by someone, somewhere.  I say let dull old Tessa run off and be with her sister.  Maybe someday Mariah can hear Tessa on the radio and wax nostalgic about what might've been.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 10:59:10 AM »
Since I already know what happens, I can say Peridot is half way correct.

PatsyB86

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 11:24:30 AM »
I seem to be in the minority but I actually like Tessa. I want her to stick around and learn more about her past. The story about her sister is a bore though.

carousel58

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 11:29:06 AM »
I don't understand Mariah just getting up and leaving with Tessa either. Mariah has a life, a job, a family in GC, and I don;t understand how she can just leave. it doesn't make any sense.

Capricorn

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2018, 12:21:01 PM »
I seem to be in the minority but I actually like Tessa. I want her to stick around and learn more about her past. The story about her sister is a bore though.

I don't mind Tessa either.   It's refreshing to have someone who is not related to the Newmans, Abbotts or Winters family.   A person who has to work for a living and although she has a weird fashion sense... it's kinda refreshing to see some who is not dressed to the hilt and has a quirky look.   I think she is the prettiest female on the show.   Her skin has a fresh, glowing look that I admire.    I also don't agree with everybody who says she has no talent... but my disagreeing with everybody is not unusual.    Tessa has not been given material that would show any talent that the might have.   She has been written as a soft spoken young woman who has had a hard life and is unsure of herself.

And that's it from the penny section.

PatsyB86

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 02:46:22 PM »
I also think she and Mariah complement each other despite most not caring for the relationship overall.

Billie

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 03:42:52 PM »
Aside from her odd fashion choices, I don't mind Tessa at all.  She has a very pretty face with porcelain skin.  Her acting is on par with a lot of soap actors, not great but not awful either.  I like the Mariah/Tessa storyline -- they seem very natural and sweet with one another.  I haven't seen today's US Friday show yet but I'm betting that Mariah changes her mind once she finds out about Hilary's impending death.  I hope they don't write Tessa off as I would like to see the SL evolve but please God, keep Crystal far, far away.

SANDY B

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Yes, please either keep Crystal away, or instill some brains in the girl so that she may realize that it's not a bad thing to stay with and believe in the people that are trying to protect you. Run from the BAD guys.  Not the GOOD guys. That is something people much younger than Crystal understand.

jinx

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »
I never disliked Tessa. It's the story line with her sister I didn't like. She really seemed to be into her relationship with Noah so now I find it hard to accept that Mariah is and will always be her one and only love. I think Tessa is a very pretty girl and her acting isn't any worse than some others. I seem to be the only one who doesn't like her singing. She sounds like a yowling cat to me.

SANDY B

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
Well, judging from the previews for next week, I think she (Tessa) decided to stay.  I don't mind that. Just hope we aren't filled with sister drama.  The sister doesn't bring anything to the show in my opinion. 

Capricorn

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 07:58:16 PM »
I never disliked Tessa. It's the story line with her sister I didn't like. She really seemed to be into her relationship with Noah so now I find it hard to accept that Mariah is and will always be her one and only love. I think Tessa is a very pretty girl and her acting isn't any worse than some others. I seem to be the only one who doesn't like her singing. She sounds like a yowling cat to me.

I don't like Tessa's kind of music either... is that what's called folk music?  I like lively toe tapping, hip swinging music and touching love songs.

carousel58

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 07:45:58 AM »
I'm so glad Mariah decided to stay in GC. Fromm next weeks previews, Tessa doesn't leave either.

Miravep

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2018, 09:17:33 AM »
The writing of the Crystal story has been awful and contrived since day one.  I love Mariah, and Camryn Grimes is exceptional.  I like the Tessa relationship.  But I despise the Crystal "sex ring" story.  I hope they either bring Crystal on the show and make an actual non-Zach-related character out of her, or drop this sister once and for all.

maxie

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2018, 10:03:04 AM »
I also do not mind Tessa, IF they dump the sister part.  She is very fragilely beautiful and her acting is fine.  Mariah deserves some happiness.  Although I posted earlier that I hope she stays gone, I kind of changed my mind, as it really is the Crystal part of all  this that I hope goes away.