Author Topic: Tessa's 1.5-strapped tank top  (Read 191 times)

deirdra

Tessa's 1.5-strapped tank top
« on: July 25, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »
Just when I thought I'd seen everything, on July 25 (US) Tessa is wearing a tank top with one regular strap and a thinner one that goes full spaghetti strap in the back, for a better 360 view of her left arm pit.  Odd.

Soaprah

Re: Tessa's 1.5-strapped tank top
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:14:21 PM »
I agree. Couldn't figure out if it was ugly, or just odd-- or both.

Billie

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 08:51:46 PM »
Both ugly and odd IMO. Reminded me of that last disaster that she wore with the odd one shouldered blouse, or was it the vest?  It was the red and white mess that I couldn't begin to describe.  How are these designers even in business?

Goldilocks

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 11:24:38 AM »
They should give Tessa a side job by revealing that she designs some of her own clothes. That would explain the many ugly ensembles she wears. Or they could explain that she has limited funds so she frequents thrift stores.

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »
Seems that they are big on putting Hilary, Tessa, and Phyllis in the one armed garments.  I thought that shirt looked so odd from the front because it wasn't balanced at the armholes.  It did catch the eye though.

wanda

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 07:37:13 PM »
Actually for a young lady like Tessa, I thought it was kind of a cute edgy style. Not just anybody can pull it off, but Tessa can.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 08:57:59 PM »
I'm not sure about that.  Tessa is very pretty but she's so broad shouldered, the one armed look does not do her any favors.  Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

SANDY B

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 10:23:25 PM »
I'm not sure about that.  Tessa is very pretty but she's so broad shouldered, the one armed look does not do her any favors.  Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.
I too found her a little too broad shouldered fro that look.