Author Topic: Opinions on Nick?!  (Read 387 times)

LucyLou

Opinions on Nick?!
« on: July 24, 2018, 01:55:52 PM »
So we seem to have a NewNick, operating in such a way as Adam.

Iím loving seeing him stick it to victor, even if itís out character for him.
But Iím so mad that he had sex with Phyllis. Ughhh.

wanda

Re: Opinions on Nick?!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 02:36:05 PM »
I loved the new Nick until he screwed Phyllis.  >:(

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
Most of the time I really like Nick, but never when he has anything to do with Phyllis, whether is just friends or more.   They are both cheaters and shouldn't be anywhere near each other.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 06:03:03 PM »
I cannot stand Nick with Phyllis

monkeymome3

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 06:04:59 PM »
I am loving new Nick.  But like the others said, til he screwed Phyllis.  Loved how they were both talking to their respectives about lying, Phyllis to Billy, we were ok til you lied...Ö..hello, pot?  this is the kettle, you're black!  And Nick to Sharon, no more lying, lol!  Whatever.  All these people do is lie and cheat!

stpauliegirl

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 06:18:22 PM »
I like that Nick finally decided to do something to stop Victor's interference in his life, but I don't like that boinked Phyllis at the first sign of adversity with Sharon.  Sharon is obviously hiding a big secret as well, which doesn't bode well for their relationship once it comes out.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 07:02:40 PM »
I wish the writers didn't feel it necessary to turn good guy Nick into the second coming of Goat Daddy.  They seem to want Nick to fill the hole left by Adam.  I get that Nick is still angry at Victor for trying to get custody of Christian.  Don't see why that anger needs to go the route of forming a revenge company and having butcher block sex with Phyllis.  Note to MyBoy:  Sharon was married to your rotten pop; she's done her time.  I don't think she wants another go-round with the younger version.

marilyn

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 09:07:29 PM »

I don't like what he did with Phyllis, but I do kinda like Nick. 
I don't know about him being all tough.  In my opinion, he is not nearly the actor that Michael Muhney is. 

SANDY B

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »

I don't like what he did with Phyllis, but I do kinda like Nick. 
I don't know about him being all tough.  In my opinion, he is not nearly the actor that Michael Muhney is.
He definitely doesn't play tough like MM.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 11:12:04 PM »
So disappointed in Nick for assuming Sharon was breaking up with him by seeing her ring.  Why not find out for sure before your first action is sex with Phyllis.  The one person he ran to when Cassie died.

Linds

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 02:14:16 AM »

I just don't understand why Phyllis & Nick (especially Nick) could say that they had broken up with their significant others, albeit briefly so it wasn't cheating. It was totally cheating! Nick had not had a break up conversation with Sharon. He saw her ring and assumed she was breaking up with him in the most passive aggressive way possible?! Like someone said, she could have taken it off because she was cooking or getting it cleaned. That was stupid and certainly not a break up. So cheating.. definitely cheating and super disappointing. Phyllis on the other hand had at least said things to Billy that insinuated she was through with him (for the moment) but still.. I don't believe a "we are over" was uttered and therefore, cheating..

Stupid.

Gemini

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 11:47:52 PM »
I also cannot stand Nick and Phyllis together, but really I cannot stand Phyllis at all!

Maple Leaf

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 06:36:18 PM »
I'm disappointed in him. 

Phyllis.  I wasn't surprised.