Author Topic: Loving that Steffy is getting her world rocked !  (Read 297 times)

SANDY B

Loving that Steffy is getting her world rocked !
« on: July 24, 2018, 12:45:16 PM »
No one is more deserving!

pjones

Re: Loving that Steffy is getting her world rocked !
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »
My thoughts exactly!

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 11:03:00 PM »
I liked seeing her rip into Liam for being a hypocrite--of course we got the classic deer in the headlights look.  Would love it if the writers would not have her go to Bill, he's worse than Liam.  At this point I feel Hopeless deserves to "win" Liam--so she can be saddled with the Waffle King.  I would really like to see her walk away from the whole Spencer mess--but greatly doubt the writers can come up with any other story line other than the merry go round we tend to get with characters going in and out of the same orbits. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 11:55:13 PM »

Couldnít agree more!!!

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »
Liam is incapable of making up his mind, and he is the quintessential case of 'love the one your with.'  This triangle has been played before, and now they are bringing kids in it.  You just KNOW that something is going to happen with one of the babies where they need some sort of bone marrow or blood from the other....

When I saw Steffy in Bill's office yesterday, I just knew that she was going to 'go there' with Bill.  I actually think that they have great potential for a couple, and this is a chance for Steffy to go back to her bad girl ways (which is much more interesting that watching her moon over Liam)

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
I hope she stays away from Liam.  I think that Bill is through with Brooke forever, so if
Steffy can't leave those Spencer men alone, and she's been with the three, I say go for
it with $Bill.  That will hurt Liam more than anything, but it will help him grow up.  Can't
believe I'm in Bill's corner in this.

Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »
I just can't stand Bill right now though and want to see him loose for once.  I swear he is becoming this shows Victor. 

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 08:19:38 PM »
LOL, he took very good notes, while working with Victor on Y&R.  I stopped watching
Y&R about 4 or 5 years ago before Delia got killed, because my nerves were bad.  I
couldn't take his attitude when she was sick in the hospital, and Victor wouldn't allow
Billy in to see her.

Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 11:07:57 PM »
Bill used to be one of my favorites on here, but now I think of him as younger Victor, that could actually realistically beat up ten men half his age if need be--unlike Victor. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »
I'm in the minority as I'm totally Team Steffy and can't wait to see the havoc she brings to everyone! GO STEFFY!

AndysMom

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 04:13:57 PM »
Brynandmaddie, I'm also Team Steffy, and loved the ending of today's show.  Liam, (seeing the sword necklace on Steffy) "You didn't!" Steffy, "Oh, I DID!" Loved it!

Jonathan

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 05:50:07 PM »
Count me as team Steffy, I think Liam is nuts for going after Hope. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 08:40:30 PM »
I am team Steffy.....just not with Liam.  He brings her down.  Will love watching Steffy & Bill be the power couple on the show.  I want her to turn a cold heart to Liam.  He deserves to be with Hope.  They will bore each other to death, while Steffy & Bill light fires all over town!

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2018, 09:39:22 AM »
Count me in as Team Steffy, too! I have never liked Hope. Steffy is never quiet or shy about going after what she wants. Hope is her mom in disguise. Her one and only purpose in coming home was to get Liam back, no matter what crap she spewed about supporting their marriage.

franniep51

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 02:05:18 PM »
Iím team Steffy, too.  I thought she got that piece of Forrester stock from Bill somewhere in the past.

If Steffy marries Bill she will not only be Hopeís step sister but she will also be Hopeís step-mother-in-law.  Give her hell, Steffy!

Money Honey

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 03:36:08 PM »
I saw that episode where she got the stock back for The family company years ago, so
unless he got something from Brooke through marriage, I'm confused too.