Author Topic: Bless her heart  (Read 160 times)

SudzBearCat

Bless her heart
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:29:14 AM »
Poor Emma reminds me of that girl the coach always put in the 3rd row of the dance line.  On the end.  Where there was no spotlight. And then pulled the curtain in front of her.  They cut away from every single "move" that poor girl made out there on the runway.

Then her clumsy self staggered into a model, injuring her.  Her grace knows no bounds.

Her hair was kinda poppin' tho, so that's something.

Jonathan

Re: Bless her heart
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:05:08 AM »
I kept thinking the dancers should have changed dresses between acts too. Aren't they also wearing Hopeless outfits?  I know they were dancers and not models but I figured it would be a way to get more of Hope's line out there to be seen, which should have been the point of the fashion show. 

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 04:35:47 PM »
They had better hurry and get Sally to design, because I didn't see anything new. 
Hope needs a designer real bad.  Which ones were Thorne's designs?  I must have
missed those, even though I didn't leave the room.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 09:06:58 PM »
They had better hurry and get Sally to design, because I didn't see anything new. 
Hope needs a designer real bad.  Which ones were Thorne's designs?  I must have
missed those, even though I didn't leave the room.
I would imagine most were Thorns designs. Hope hasn't been doing much of anything in the office and I'm not sure she is a designer.

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 10:56:10 PM »
I don't think Hope ever designs. 

DebR

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 11:59:38 PM »
Iím guessing they hired the poor girl to show the contrast between her and Zoe.  Zoe at least seemed more like a model and bet she could dance better, too.  Emma doesnít fit in, at least yet.

SudzBearCat

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 06:47:47 AM »
I guess Emma is supposed to be the "girl next door", which would be accurate if you live in an assisted living neighborhood. 

Zoey is Sheila 2.0, but so far, she's the only young 'un worth watching.  I hope they develop her character.

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 03:40:59 PM »
Zoe's looks are too broad.  I don't like looking at her, but her acting is better than
Emma's on any day.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 06:01:09 PM »
Zoe's looks are too broad.  I don't like looking at her, but her acting is better than
Emma's on any day.
I agree  She almost looks scary.  I used to think Maria Shriver looked scary too