Author Topic: 7/22 HOH  (Read 66 times)

katiesbeach

7/22 HOH
« on: July 22, 2018, 09:45:42 PM »
What the heck got in to sweet Sam?  She basically bullied Tyler down from the wall....just yelling at him!  Then she immediately told everyone that she had made up her mind who she was going to nominate, and she wouldn't entertain anyone in her room unless she invited them.  And THEN when she put up Haighley and Kaitlyn, she basically shamed them for flirting, etc.  Wow.

While part of me admires her, i don't think she will get votes for her game play!!  Rock-Star is a wuss and Brett is an ahole.  And I couldn't follow one word of the 'conversation' between JC and Bayleigh

Still rooting for Tyler!

DebR

Re: 7/22 HOH
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:24:43 PM »
I like Sam but she isn’t always sweet.  She’s opinionated and very bossy.  She cracks me up that she doesn’t allow anyone in her HOH room unless she knows about it or they’re invited.  In all of the seasons I don’t think anyone has done that.  She doesn’t know the game at all and plays personal.  I’m not sure how she’ll do going forward after chastising the girls.

She’s fun to watch though!  I love how she makes things from nothing.  Today she made wind chimes :D

katiesbeach

Re: 7/22 HOH
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 09:13:09 AM »
I don't feel sorry for Katelyn one bit.  That was about a 6 piece puzzle that she somehow couldn't put back together.  I do think that even if Sam makes it to the end, she will not get house votes because of her sucky social game.  And every single season there are major floaters.  They are such floaters that I can't remember their names, but the fitness model and the Vegas showgirl (I think her name is Rachel) are just NOT playing the game.