Author Topic: ~Fashion July 11th~  (Read 129 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion July 11th~
« on: July 11, 2018, 05:15:35 PM »

Peridot

Re: ~Fashion July 11th~
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »
Nikki's blouse is nice.  In this case, tucked in doesn't look awful.

Hey, Hilary.  Dale Evans called and wants her bandanna back.  Funny looking top.  I love Hilary's garnet earrings.

Phyllis looks great in red.  This is one lady who can wear horizontal stripes.  The red suit looks weird to me.  On its own the dress might be fine for cocktail wear but paired with the jacket it just looks like she's dressed inappropriately for the office.

Victoria actually looks busty in the purple dress.  Wonder Bra?

Both of Sharon's outfits look like play clothes for teens.  She should pass them on to Mattie.

Nothing Ashley is wearing is terribly flattering IMO.  I do like the white ruffled blouse on its own.

I thought Mariah looked very trim in the blouse and pants.  Pairing the top with black pants rather than white as on the model was a good choice for her.

Summer's white dress is very cute.  Not crazy about the other outfits.  Both necklaces are pretty.

Soaprah

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
That blue blouse looked lovely on Nikki. I didn't even mind the subtly slit sleeve.
Abby is having a wardrobe relapse in that dowdy green dress. At least she didn't wear go-go boots like the model did.
Is Hilary wearing suede? In the summer? I wonder if any of these actors ever go outside and experience the weather. Also, pregnant women usually run hot. I never could have tolerated suede when I was pregnant.
Although I'm not usually a fan of dresses that dip to the waist, Phyllis' red number looks good on her-- but only minus the jacket which looked odd.
Summer looked her best in that cute white dress.

Goldilocks

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 08:26:15 PM »
The red dress Phyllis was wearing is not office appropriate, even with the jacket. I wonder how Billy could keep his mind on his work!
I love Mariah's white blouse with black accents.
I also love Summer's turquoise necklace.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
Loved both of Summer's outfits, particularly the white dress.  Also liked both of Sharon's dresses.  The blue shirt on Nicki was a nice color and much better not tucked in.  She looks best in soft pastel colors.

LeannaLove

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »
Sharon Case has a fantastic body but that off-white dress she's wearing with the gathering in the middle, just under the bust, makes even this svelte body look chunky.
I like just about all of the jewelry shown here.  That turquoise necklace is gorgeous and I love Sharon's earrings.

DebR

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 11:53:11 PM »
Summerís white dress is my favorite, very feminine, she looks really pretty.  I also like her turquoise necklace.