Author Topic: When Did Zoe Come Aboard?  (Read 99 times)

Money Honey

When Did Zoe Come Aboard?
« on: July 09, 2018, 06:25:04 PM »
I saw Zoe today for the first time, but I had read about her on a website.  She's
Xander's ex-girlfriend, who followed him to America.  She is hiding quite a lot.  I
haven't missed a show, but it seems like she's been on with Wyatt for a while,
since she walked in on he, and Sally, then went to the wall ? painting, and she's
fooling around with Sally's notebook.

DebR

Re: When Did Zoe Come Aboard?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 12:23:39 AM »
Wyatt or Sally must have hired her to do the mural/painting on the wall but today was the first time Iíve seen her. 

I was thrilled to see anyone besides Liam, Steffy and Hope!  At least Zoe is mysterious unlike annoying Emma with her giggling.  Since she hid Sallyís laptop is she somehow involved in the threatening posts about Hope and is stalking Hope and blaming Sally?  Hopefully some mystery coming up, sick the boredom of the same people.  I still donít get Xander hiding that heís British.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:34:30 AM »
Xander's idea for hiding his accent didn't make sense to me neither.  I won't be too
surprised if Zoe's involved with the threats to Hope, but it's too early to tell.  She is
making us think she's involved, but I don't know. 

Liam must have a contract, that gives him 97% of camera time over everybody else. 
Dropping Brooke off of her #1 pedestal, to being #2.  Make it Stop!

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 04:49:12 PM »
I am not impressed with Zoe.  Sickens me that she is screwing with Sally. What the hell would she have against her?