Author Topic: New HOH  (Read 118 times)

DebR

New HOH
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:55:35 PM »
Kaitlyn was gagging when she won.  I kept thinking she was going to throw up! Did you see that?

I watch BBAD and her emotions are all over the place.  She will need someone to help her choose nominees.  I just hope itís not Swaggy C or Faysal and she leans on Tyler!

katiesbeach

Re: New HOH
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 07:21:33 PM »
Is anyone still watching?  For the first time in history, the two people I wanted out the most actually got voted out.  The first guy with the weird stare (can't remember his name) and Swaggy.  My next pick would be the airline stewardess (Baleigh?) that was getting involved with Swaggy.  I am actually really liking the lifeguard dude.  I think he is smarter than the rest of them, and could win the game.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 11:26:12 PM »
I never miss an episode. I watch BBAD on POP and see more than what cbs airs.  Iím thrilled that Steve and especially Swaggy C are gone.  I love Tyler.  There are spoilers I wonít say here about Bayleigh and Tylerís game.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 08:26:08 AM »
I like Sam and Tyler.  Some others might grow on me later, as it's still early in the game.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:51:28 PM »
I like Sam and Tyler.  Some others might grow on me later, as it's still early in the game.
I'm hoping that Sam & Tyler have a final 2 pact.  Maybe she will save him from the block when people try to put him up.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
Can you believe how fast Scottie spinned?  It was insane. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 08:25:05 PM »
Ya know, that kid has got some guts.  The 'bros' tried to bully him and intimidate him, and he just came right back at them at them when he didn't use the veto win to take either of them off the block.  Now, I am on pins and needles to see if Sam is going to be super, super, stupid and use her power to save one of them.

If that happens, I will truly believe that this is a scripted show with the producers pulling all the strings.  And I also believe that if she does that, she will have a target on her back.  She needs to just let the chips fall where they may and let it be used on the next vote.  This one is too important.