Author Topic: Liam's reaction  (Read 321 times)

Jonathan

Liam's reaction
« on: July 04, 2018, 02:46:46 PM »
Not sure what Hope was hoping for but somehow I don't think she's getting what she wanted.  No shock that we had the patented deer in the headlights look from hapless Liam. 

katiesbeach

Re: Liam's reaction
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »
Yes, how does he manage to get that perfect look every time!  Let the waffeling begin.  And oh, how I can hear Bill's arguement for Steffy being with him now!

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 09:19:49 PM »
Also I think Brooke is just beside herself with joy over this.   Who on Earth would want their daughter to be in this situation. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 12:29:11 AM »
Liam acted dumbfounded, as usual.

Jonathan, that was my thought about Brooke as well.  What mother would be overjoyed with her daughter being in this position?  Of course she’s happy that her daughter is having a baby with someone she loves but he has obligations and responsibilities with another woman as well.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM »
Watching it now.  I am sick of Brook, and her overbearing advice.  She's talking to
Ridge right now, but she gave Hope this insane thought of her, and Liam having a
blissful future together.  This motherly love is unbelievable in a sad way, but that's
the true way Brook thinks.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:04 PM »
Also I think Brooke is just beside herself with joy over this.   Who on Earth would want their daughter to be in this situation.

THANK YOU! I couldn't agree more. The advice and hope she's giving to her daughter is awful! Not surprised though - this is how Brooke thinks you get "your man"....have his baby. Unless of course, it's Steffy's baby (or Taylor from back in the day). In that case, it's okay for a father to leave baby and baby momma to be with his intended "destiny". Sickening!

franniep51

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »
Liam needs a vasectomy.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 05:11:58 PM »
This is the only way that Brooke knows how to operate.  She did it for years with Ridge & Taylor.  She never ONCE stepped back and let them have a chance.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »

Money Honey

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 06:12:19 PM »
"Liam needs a vasectomy".  I agree totally.

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »
Does Liam need a vasectomy or a lobotomy?  Or maybe he needs both?   Maybe a lobotomy solve the deer in the head lights look. 

Jonathan

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »
Oh my goodness, just watching the end of today's episode and Brooke just took this to a whole new level. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »
Oh my goodness, just watching the end of today's episode and Brooke just took this to a whole new level.
Yep, and I won't blame Ridge for leaving her this time.  She basically said that Hope is better than Steffy.  But  hey, it doesn't matter who Liam ends up with....it won't last long.

Sinsaint

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 08:07:50 PM »
I almost laughed when Brooke told Hope that Steffy ruined her relation by sleeping with Liam’s father and that Hope would never do something like that. Hope only slept with Liam’s brother so I guess that doesn’t count in her mind. I remember when Hope was pregnant with Wyatt’s baby and Liam suggested she get an abortion. I was kinda hoping he would make the same suggestion again.

Jonathan

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »
I did really like Steffy's reaction.  I think this whole mess has matured her quite a bit, as has becoming a mother.  I don't think she has demonized Hope at all during this whole thing either, unless I missed something.  Brooke is just irritating the Hell out of me right now.   

brynandmaddie

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 02:23:59 PM »
Steffy impressed me with her reaction! She could've lost it but she didn't. I could strangle Brooke - she is just terrible!

Money Honey

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 06:40:39 PM »
Liam was home with Steffy, who told him that they need to get married now, but he
said that he would have to wait.  He was back with Hope before you could bat an eye. 
She told him that she loved him, and he answered by telling her that he love her too.

Jonathan

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 10:09:51 PM »
I've never liked Brooke, this story line is not helping that feeling.  I just keep thinking that if one of my kids were in this situation I would tell them they need to get out of it. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 08:56:02 PM »
Steffy impressed me with her reaction! She could've lost it but she didn't. I could strangle Brooke - she is just terrible!
Although she is coming across as calm and reasonable, she is really delusional - as she thinks the only solution is her and her baby.  Like Hope and baby will automatically be the 'other family.'   But we all know that Hope will have complications with her pregnancy that will require Liam to have to move in to take care of her....leaving Steffy wide open to the big bad wolf (Bill) - and of course once Steffy and Bill get together, Hope will lose the baby, and Liam will run back to Steffy....only to find out that she is now pregnant with Bill's child.  har-har