Author Topic: ~Fashion July 3rd~  (Read 232 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion July 3rd~
« on: July 03, 2018, 10:13:24 PM »

I thought Sharon looked really nice and Summery in this dress.

This on the other hand is the ugliest thing I've ever seen on Sharon.

I like this look on Nikki... but her hair needs to be trimmed again.

I thought Phyllis looked good in this outfit....

...until I saw the skirt.    ::) ::)  this woman has the nerve tell Summer her adult daughter that her dress is too small!

I'm loving everything Abby wears these days

Hillary looks lovely as usual.   Please don't let her hold her belly constantly for the next five weeks.

Just Tessa.

SudzBearCat

Re: ~Fashion July 3rd~
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 07:16:02 AM »
Tessa=Goth Duggar

Goldilocks

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 09:20:49 AM »
Abby looks sleek and chic in her black dress with white trim. Victoria is always striking in red. All the other ladies are meh, except for the slit skirt on Phyllis which is the worst.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 10:02:39 AM »
I really like Sharon's striped sundress.  The lace dress isn't bad but the braided leather belt is incongruous and does nothing for the outfit.

Even though I'm not crazy about asymmetrical hemlines, Summer's herringbone skirt and black top look cute on her.

Nikki's pastel jacket does nothing for her, either in style or color.  On the other hand, the blue blouse is a wonderful shade for her.

Phyllis's floral top and black skirt are fine but that slit is too deep.  I'm not sure it's appropriate for work to be flashing lots of thigh.

The simple sheaths on Victoria and Abby are very nice.  I also like Hilary's dress.  Even with a baby bump she looks good in form fitting attire.

Every time I looked at Tessa in that jumpsuit I thought, who wants to have to completely disrobe every time you have to go to the bathroom?  Another style that was surely invented by some man who hates women.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 10:35:57 AM »
I'm not sure it's appropriate for work to be flashing lots of thigh.
It's also not appropriate to be having sex with the boss on his desk and in the elevator nearly every day.
Every time I looked at Tessa in that jumpsuit I thought, who wants to have to completely disrobe every time you have to go to the bathroom?
Maybe it has a zippered crotch.  :)

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »
My favourite is Sharon's sundress.
All Summer needs in that red outfit is a big brown hat-- and she'll qualify as a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police!

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 07:19:15 PM »
I'm not sure it's appropriate for work to be flashing lots of thigh.
It's also not appropriate to be having sex with the boss on his desk and in the elevator nearly every day.
Every time I looked at Tessa in that jumpsuit I thought, who wants to have to completely disrobe every time you have to go to the bathroom?
Maybe it has a zippered crotch.  :)

LOL at the zippered crotch.  Like the onesies and overalls my son used to wear as a baby!   ;D

Billie

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 08:24:45 PM »
The only 3 that I like are Abby's, Victoria's (red always a good color for her) and Hilary's.  The rest are blah.

Goldilocks

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »
Also Nikki's jacket and blouse sleeves need some tailoring or am I nitpicking. Sometimes a good tailor is your best friend.

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 11:59:06 AM »
Also Nikki's jacket and blouse sleeves need some tailoring or am I nitpicking.
A properly fitting bra would help raise Nikki's girls from waist-level to the level of the darts at the bust. 

If you were Sharon, meeting with the person deciding whether to give Christian back to the only parents he had ever known, would you choose a doily dress with a nude undersheath that gives the impression that you are nekkid under the lace?

DianeM

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:57 PM »
Good point, Deirdre.  That's a pretty ugly dress and looks more like something she'd wear to a party, but without the brown belt.  I think she should have worn the gray and white sundress with a short jacket.