Author Topic: WTH? Stacy Haiduk will be joining Days of our Lives as Kristen DiMera  (Read 222 times)

aud2222SMFAdmin

• Administrator
Stacy Haiduk will be joining Days of our Lives as Kristen DiMera, a role originated by Eileen Davidson, her former co-worker at Young and the Restless, where Haiduk played crazy Patty Williams and Emily Peterson.

I think I can truly say I'll be done with DAYS when she starts to appear as Kristen.   Sorry I couldn't stand her on Y&R and I can't ever see her taking the place of Eileen Davidson.    Without sounding callous - Stacy Haiduk looks like a drag queen.   The woman has more muscles that a good portion of population of men the in North America.

katiesbeach

I don't think she looks like a drag queen (and that isn't a very nice comparison!)  But I don't like her acting.  I didn't like her as crazy Patty, and I think she will probably bring that aspect to Kristen as that woman is cra-cra too!

Capricorn

I don't think she looks like a drag queen (and that isn't a very nice comparison!)  But I don't like her acting.  I didn't like her as crazy Patty, and I think she will probably bring that aspect to Kristen as that woman is cra-cra too!

I'm not pretending to be nice.    It really doesn't matter to me whether anyone thinks I'm nice or not.  I am saying it as I see it.  I've seen several pictures of Stacy Haiduk and she looks like drag queen -- very manish.   Nice has nothing to do with reality.    It's okay to disagree with me but not okay to tell me what I'm saying is not nice.   What are we children?   Telling each other who's nice and who's not.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 01:23:32 AM by Capricorn »

Money Honey

I didn't like her on Y&R at all, but Eileen Davidson is leaving soaps to find herself, or
something like that.  After winning Best Actress Emmy, she wanted more money but
Y&R didn't give, so she quit the show.  Why Days would hire Stacy to play Kristen I
don't understand, but they do call her a man, because of her features, but they used
to call Davidson a man too. 

She would seriously scare Brady straight, but if he can accept Eve, maybe she has a
chance too.

Money Honey

Maybe, she was body building, but did everything wrong.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 09:26:31 PM by Money Honey »

Capricorn

I'm sure she is lifting weights and maybe she likes the way she looks.   To me she looks like a man dressing in women's clothes hence the reason I say she looks like a drag queen.  It's just my opinion and anyone who doesn't like it is their problem.   It's their prerogative to think she looks gorgeous and feminine.

Money Honey

When I used to see her on Y&R, I thought like Capricorn.  Her hands are on the large
side, and her arms have the thick veins in them.  We all had something to say about
her when she played Patty, and most of us agreed that, she looked like a man.  Maybe,
she's a transgendered person or she's natural.