Author Topic: ~Fashion June 29th~  (Read 114 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion June 29th~
« on: June 29, 2018, 02:22:13 PM »

I'm not a fan of fishtail fashion.    I guess we'll be getting a flood of them, I hope Y&R does not hold on to this style as long as the cold shoulder and cheap looking lace.

Mariah looked 100% better than the model because she has more curves.

Nothing wrong with this dress but it just looks wrong on Summer

This is more like Summer, but not saying I like it.

This more the exhibitionist Summer look, also not saying I like it.

Nice colour on Hillary.  Some people look good in under the knee skirts. I prefer Hillary in on the knee or just above the knee dresses.

I like both of these dresses on Victoria, they fit nicely but dark colours makes people thinner... maybe some jewel tone dresses would be better.

Lily I give a meh.

Onesies on anyone over 2 years old is not attractive.   Maybe a skort would be better for Mattie and the model.

LucyLou

Re: ~Fashion June 29th~
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 05:48:57 PM »
Onesies 😂😂😂

I wore a romper to a concert a few months ago and letís just say...itís all fun and games until you gotta get naked to pee in a public bathroom.

I donít particularly care for any of these outfits. Hilaryís would be my favorite but I donít like the length. Actually, looking back, Mariahís is nice as well. Something I might wear.

Billie

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:06:30 PM »
I don't care for any of these either.  Mariah's was OK.  The rest are kind of bleh.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »
They must've had a run on flouncy hemlines this week.  Don't care for the look on either Abby or Phyllis.

The two things I really like here are Mariah's red dress and Victoria's navy sheath with the keyhole neckline.  Wardrobe really needs to do something with Mariah's hair, though.  Even the cutest dress is going to be upstaged by all that scraggly hair on Mariah's shoulders.

Hilary's dress is a beautiful fuchsia color but I can't imagine what it feels like to have one arm fully covered and the other bare.  Doesn't seem the least bit comfortable.

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »
I have a rug in my sunroom that looks just like Phyllisís dress. Yuck, my rug is better. 
Abby wins the OpArt award for that one.  It hurts my eyes to look at it.

The ones I do like are Vickieís dresses and that yellow dress on Summer suits her to a tee. I would wear that but wouldnít look as good.