Author Topic: BB is on tonight!! New Season  (Read 183 times)

katiesbeach

BB is on tonight!! New Season
« on: June 27, 2018, 07:44:49 PM »
I'm so glad something is coming on that I like to watch for the summer!!

LucyLou

Re: BB is on tonight!! New Season
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 07:57:21 PM »
I canít watch tonight bc my husband is working and we watch together. Canít wait to catch up Friday night!
I hope we get a cast of people ready to strategize and bring some good TV!

DebR

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 12:02:58 AM »
Katiesbeach, I posted a topic over a week ago under Big Brother.  I hope itís just that theyíre pulling out all the stops for the premiere.  Sure was a fast moving yet crazy episode but I think this cast will be good!  Should be Fun discussing it on the BB board.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:24:53 PM »
I actually liked most of the contestants for a change.  I like most of the women, except for the Beauty Queen who thinks she's too good for the challenges (why did she want to be on BB?) 

But I hate that weird guy who gives the weird stares.  He reminds me of Josh from last season, or maybe the season before.  Hated him.  Hate this guy!

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
I'm glad BB is back. My husband and I have watched since the beginning. I liked most of the people--especially since they are all new, and not repeats. Couldn't help noticing how many of them are athletes. Maybe that's because they can do all those competitions and also look good in skimpy clothes. I liked that the women athletes did not come off as dumb jocks, but as strong competitors. The only drawback is that the show kind of eats into our viewing schedule.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »
I've felt so sorry for Sam.  She is a social person and to be banished to robot-land was probably the worst thing that could happen to her.  So, I was very happy to see that she won the trending vote and looks like she may have chosen a new life for herself.  So, if I understood it correctly, she could use it to get herself off the block this week?

Scrappy (or whatever his name is), and the girl who is too good for everything (why is she there?) have got to go!

DebR

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 01:47:42 PM »
There is a lot of discussion going on about the power Sam got.  It says a CHANCE to get back in the game.  She told Tyler sheíll be here next week.  I think she thinks she can save herself from eviction but it may be a battle back because it has to be used by the 4th eviction.  No one knows for sure.

I like most of them but Swaggy C has got to go, he thinks heís running the house but many are on to him.  Heís in a showmance with Bayleigh.  Even she told him he should go by his given name, Chris.  Who gives themself a made up nickname?  He is beyond annoying thinking heís better than them.

Tyler, the HOH, is pretty good at the game so far and knows whatís going on even if he acts dumb.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 06:46:07 PM »
Josh - from last season, was beyond annoying too....and he won!  Ugh.  I like the HOH kid too!  I think he is the smart one behind the 'pretty face'   I don't know if the producers tell the women to show a lot of skin or not, but I'm not sure if I would always be hanging out in those kind of clothes in a house-full of people I didn't know. Yes, even if I had their body.  I guess I am getting old....

Maple Leaf

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 04:00:09 PM »
No youíre not getting old.  Iím so tired of looking at boobs, abs, pecs and 20 somethingís.  Iím not being biased, but would it kill to have normal looking people, maybe more than 2 years out of puberty?  The showmances are growing moldy with me.  I love the show so much, and all I ask is to have players who are in it for the money, not 15 minutes of fame and a roll in the hay viewed by millions of people. 

On second thought.  Iím the one getting oldÖ

katiesbeach

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »
No youíre not getting old.  Iím so tired of looking at boobs, abs, pecs and 20 somethingís.  Iím not being biased, but would it kill to have normal looking people, maybe more than 2 years out of puberty?  The showmances are growing moldy with me.  I love the show so much, and all I ask is to have players who are in it for the money, not 15 minutes of fame and a roll in the hay viewed by millions of people. 

On second thought.  Iím the one getting oldÖ
LOL!

Maple Leaf

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 06:48:58 AM »
I saw a clip on TV last night where some of the girls have been spoken too concerning racist comments they made, and that the little guy has been grabbing some of the girls with a kitchen appliance. Seriously?  They are live 24/7 and they still donít get a clue??