Author Topic: Gripes about them all!  (Read 134 times)

brynandmaddie

Gripes about them all!
« on: June 27, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »
Liam is ridiculous! Immediately gushing to Hope about his and Steffy's business. What is with Hope's godawful outfit and pigtails? She works in a fashion house and is supposed to look the part. If this were her family's backyard barbecue, that would be totally appropriate but she looks ridiculous. Her outfit is not appropriate for the workplace either. I'm also sick of Bill acting as if he gets to play god with Steffy's heart. She is free to make mistakes and he is not the one that gets to "save her from herself". I wish she'd tell LIam but we all know he would just go running and blabbing to Hope. They're all driving me nuts at this point. Kudos to Pam for saying that Hope is just like her mother. I actually agreed with her (for once).

Money Honey

Re: Gripes about them all!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:11:07 PM »
So sick of Liam running back, and forth to Hope every second of the day.  He is there
'confiding' and gossiping about his private life, and she is she's taking in every word. 
Eric has set another fire.  He's gone and hired Sally to work with Hope of all people,
and Hope is mad as hell.  She laid into her about Liam. 

Liam is going to be at the office with 3 women who blindly admire the hell out of him. 
I'm trying not to forget about Wyatt, who has now been with all three of these women.
GET REAL!  It's been 'The Liam Spencer Show' since March, or April and I'm sick of it.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 09:29:16 PM »
Sorry, about saying the 'h' word.  It should have read h%ll, or nothing at all.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 09:52:49 PM »
Liam is ridiculous! Immediately gushing to Hope about his and Steffy's business. What is with Hope's godawful outfit and pigtails? She works in a fashion house and is supposed to look the part. If this were her family's backyard barbecue, that would be totally appropriate but she looks ridiculous. Her outfit is not appropriate for the workplace either. I'm also sick of Bill acting as if he gets to play god with Steffy's heart. She is free to make mistakes and he is not the one that gets to "save her from herself". I wish she'd tell LIam but we all know he would just go running and blabbing to Hope. They're all driving me nuts at this point. Kudos to Pam for saying that Hope is just like her mother. I actually agreed with her (for once).
I'm assuming she wears the pig tails to make her seem 'fresh' and 'hip' - but she comes off looking like the milk-maid to me.  Steffy could rock that look, but not Hope.  I still think she has the weirdest eyes, and sometimes her halting speech is distracting.  I 'hope' she goes back to Europe soon.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:53:19 PM »
Brynandmaddie, so true.  I am sick of Liam, Steffy, Hope and Bill, too.  Bill wouldn’t grovel to anyone and he’s looking like an old fool telling Steffy how to feel.  Months of watching these same characters saying the same stupid things is frustrating.