Author Topic: **Weekend Fashion Part 3 - JUST MARIAH - June 23rd.**  (Read 265 times)

Capricorn

**Weekend Fashion Part 3 - JUST MARIAH - June 23rd.**
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:12:58 PM »

I gave Mariah her own fashion post because I think she's been looking really lovely for the past few months.

wanda

Re: **Weekend Fashion Part 3 - JUST MARIAH - June 23rd.**
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:21:55 PM »
I love all of Mariah's dresses and shoes. She has been looking great lately.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »
I love Mariah and she’s been looking totally fabulous these days!

Billie

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 09:44:36 AM »
Loved all of these but my favorite was the last one, navy/black?

Soaprah

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 06:20:07 PM »
That navy/black dress looks great on Mariah. The cross-strap effect on top draws the eye to the collarbone area rather than Mariah's shoulders and makes them seem less broad.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »
All three dresses are pretty and looked good on Mariah.  Any one of them would also look good on Game of Throne's Sophie Turner(Sansa Stark) and have been more appropriate wedding wear than the ensemble she wore to the wedding of Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and Rose Leslie (Ygritte) this past weekend.  Instead, she wore a red blazer as a mini dress and thigh high black boots.   The wedding was a very traditional British/Scottish one.  The first dress (black with flowers) would have looked particularly good on her.

On the move: Game Of Thrones beauties Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams made a grand arrival to the wedding, opting for black and red ensembles. Sophie turned heads in a scarlet co-ord with thigh-high boots while Maisie opted for a jumpsuit

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 06:50:46 PM »
I have no idea who these people are.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 07:31:48 PM »
They really, really don't know how to dress Mariah.  So often they put her in big florals, or too-short skirts paired with clunky shoes with way too many straps, all of which only serve to make her look chunky.  The best thing here is the red dress.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 06:46:25 PM »
I have no idea who these people are.
They both are on HBO's Game of Thrones, as are the couple that got married. 

LeannaLove

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 09:11:55 PM »
They really, really don't know how to dress Mariah.  So often they put her in big florals, or too-short skirts paired with clunky shoes with way too many straps, all of which only serve to make her look chunky.  The best thing here is the red dress.
I like Mariah and I really admire CG as an actress (she's probably the best among the current cast) but there are some people who don't wear clothes well and IMO, she's one of them.  It's not that she's a slob and she's not a fashion disaster, she's always just sort of..meh, as far as her style.  Once again, JMO.