Author Topic: ~Weekend fashion Part 2 June 23rd~  (Read 380 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend fashion Part 2 June 23rd~
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:04:43 PM »

wanda

Re: ~Weekend fashion Part 2 June 23rd~
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:27:52 PM »
I like Nikki's dress and earrings. I would wear it. (I'm on of those who likes florals.)
I like Victoria's dress and earrings.
Sharon's dress I want to say I like but I'm not quite sure. I think I would like it better than as a top. There is something odd the way it hangs at the hemline. I like her shoes and earrings.
I really like Abby's outfit.
Summer's dress doesn't look like a dress for a young lady. Too matronly. It doesn't look like a dress for a rooftop party by a pool.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 04:55:12 PM by wanda »

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
I like everything except Summer's dark green dress, which is an odd choice for the season.
Victoria's gray and white dress was appropriate for the office.  I loved her earrings.

Soaprah

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 09:45:37 PM »
That's a very flattering cut on Nikki, and I love seeing the close-up of her earrings.
Victoria's dress is simple and office-appropriate-- and it's always good to see her hair back.

Billie

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:42:49 AM »
Loved Victoria's dress, fit her like a glove.  Loved the color on Abby.  Nikki looked good (except that awful lipstick).  Didn't care so much for Sharon's dress but really disliked her shoes.

lawgirl

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »
Loved Nikki's earrings.
Abby looked lovely.
Sharon's dress looked like a maternity outfit -- it just didn't hang right.
 Summer's dress looked like a bathrobe.  I fully expected her to open it and flash her body at everyone.

Peridot

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 07:29:22 PM »
Nikki's floral dress isn't bad but she's upstaged by that awful lipstick.  On my TV it looked like bubblegum, in the photo it looks like a thistle color.  Doesn't do Nikki any favors.

I love Victoria's blue earrings.  They go very nicely with her sheath.

Sharon's white dress is pretty and summery.  I do wish they'd dress Sharon more like a sophisticated 40-something.  Most of the time she looks very girlish, as though she just raided Mariah's closet.  I think her hair and wardrobe could use a makeover.

franniep51

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:16 PM »
I liked all except for Summerís last outfit.  Iím catching up on 2 weeks of shows, Iím not sure if her outfit was a coverup or a dress. 

deirdra

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 06:23:38 PM »
Did wardrobe get a 3 for 1 deal on Summer's green, black and yellow-flowered dresses.  The shape of the sleeves and abundant fabric make her look matronly, as does the same shape-less wrap style on Ashley (flowers on black background).

jinx

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 10:46:58 AM »
I posted this yesterday but today it's gone.

Matronly is the first word that came to my mind about all of Summer's dresses with the wide sleeves and deep V necklines. The dark teal number would be more suitable for Nikki. Ashley's black print looks like lingerie to me.

DianeM

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 10:52:44 AM »
Ashley isn't in this group.  I don't remember seeing her in black.

LucyLou

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »
If there is a winner, I choose Abby. I donít care for much else that I see here.
Thereís a fine line between love and hate and I canít decide if I love or hate Nikkiís look.
They could have found a much better white dress for Sharon. All I see when I look at those shoes is Romy & Michelleís High School Reunion. Summerís is terrible and Victoriaís is fine. She looks polished, but plain.

jinx

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 03:43:08 PM »
Ashley isn't in this group.  I don't remember seeing her in black.
Ashley's black print is in the Part 1 June 23rd post.

Capricorn

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 03:57:53 PM »
It's confusing when there's a comment about a dress that's not here.   It's less confusing if you comment in the topic where the dress is shown.