Author Topic: ~Weekend Fashion Part 1 June 23~  (Read 223 times)

Capricorn

~Weekend Fashion Part 1 June 23~
« on: June 23, 2018, 02:44:02 PM »

lawgirl

Re: ~Weekend Fashion Part 1 June 23~
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 03:06:53 PM »
Summer's thighs are too heavy for that short skirt.  She doesn't have legs like Sharon.
Abby looks adorable in the blue dress.  She's been dressing better lately, as has Victoria.

wanda

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »
I don't like Phylis's top but her skirt is ok.
I don't like anything about Summer's short skirt and black jacket.That outfit does her no favors.Sharon's blue off the shoulder dress and wedges are really cute but I can't believe she wore it to work at the coffee house. Especially those shoes.I like Abby's blue dress and shoes.I like Victoria's gray dress and necklace.I love Ashley's flowy floral dress.I like Hilary's green dress.I do not care for for the blue jacket outfit at all.
I hate that black dress on Summer. Too matronly and dark looking for the summer season.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 07:25:17 PM »
I'm not crazy about much of anything here, although I do like the blue shade of Abby's dress at the poolside café.

Some of these shoes make me want to refer the ladies to a good podiatrist!

Billie

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 08:53:56 PM »
Everything on here is meh except Sharon's and Abby's dresses.  Like them both. 

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 08:09:19 PM »
I liked them all except Ashley’s flowered dress.  Too much fabric.  And, Summer’s black dress, again too much fabric.   I noticed that these two dresses have similar lines as Abby’s blue dress, but Abby’s dress being sleeveless and slimmer at waist takes some of the fabric weight off.  I like Abby’s dress.