Author Topic: Pic of Tracy Bregman walking her dogs  (Read 478 times)

stpauliegirl

Pic of Tracy Bregman walking her dogs
« on: June 23, 2018, 01:22:23 PM »
I lifted this off another board.  The poster said that Tracy posted this herself and that apparently people in LA dress differently to walk their dogs than people in other, more casual, areas.

Bregman2.PNG

Capricorn

Re: Pic of Tracy Bregman walking her dogs
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »
No not the "people" of LA just the ones who like to dress like hookers like Tracey E. Bregman.    Who the heck wears knee high boots with 5 inch heels and a skirt showing 10 inches of legs to walk 3 dogs?    At least her boobs are covered.    When will this woman start dressing even a wee bit more like 55 year old woman instead of like a 20 year old street walker?

wanda

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 02:12:48 PM »
OMG!!! How can she even walk in those heels!

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 02:47:10 PM »
She couldn't have much of a walk in those stilletos. She was probably just walking the dogs to the nearest fire hydrant.

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 02:53:21 PM »
LOL!  Funny but quite likely true.  ;D

lawgirl

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 03:04:12 PM »
I doubt if she's walking those dogs -- or if they are even hers.  Just a photo op! In LA, when you walk a dog you need something to pick up the poop in -- or else get cited and a fine.  I doubt if she's ever picked up poop herself -- probably has minions to do it for her.

Also, I live in LA and my usual dress is jeans and a tee shirt -- for everything from walking dogs to going to the market to taking classes.  I live in the same type of neighborhood as she does and no one dresses like that except for going to a place where you don't have to stand on your feet -- and can take your shoes off.

Kramer

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 03:38:20 PM »
Wouldn’t it be hysterical to see a video of her trying to walk these dogs in those boots? Can’t you see one of the dogs taking off running, her falling down and the dogs dragging her down the street? She gets up, clothes are ripped, heal broken, and her hair is more of a mess than usual.

LeannaLove

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 10:56:59 PM »
It's unlike TB to pass up a photo op without the boobs practically tumbling out of whatever top she has on.  Ole' girl is being more modest in her old age.   ;)

jinx

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 09:36:47 PM »
The dog looks embarrassed.

wanda

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 08:17:18 AM »
The dog looks embarrassed.

Lol. He does!!

PatsyB86

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 03:53:36 PM »
I am her age and about the same size...I could not move 2 inches in those heels, let alone with 3 dogs.

nooner

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
Methinks ol' Lauren is trying way too hard.  Neither her attire nor her footwear are remotely close to being "sensible" for taking one dog, let alone three, for a leisurely stroll.  What a poser!

Twokeets

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
These Boots are made for Walking.

deirdra

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 04:21:08 PM »
Methinks ol' Lauren is trying way too hard.  Neither her attire nor her footwear are remotely close to being "sensible" for taking one dog, let alone three, for a leisurely stroll.  What a poser!
With heels that high and such voluminous hair and breasts, she would probably topple over if she bent over to pick up after her dogs … while the neighbour kids call out "I see London, I see France …"

wanda

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »
With heels that high and such voluminous hair and breasts, she would probably topple over if she bent over to pick up after her dogs … while the neighbour kids call out "I see London, I see France …"

Lol

SudzBearCat

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 06:40:35 AM »
Body of a 20-year old, knees of a 60-year old.  The knees and elbows don't lie.

PatsyB86

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 11:34:42 AM »
Body of a 20-year old, knees of a 60-year old.  The knees and elbows don't lie.

You better believe it--my knees are looking like that  :-\