Author Topic: Emma!  (Read 177 times)

SANDY B

Emma!
« on: June 19, 2018, 09:03:57 PM »
I'm not liking her.  She seemed to have a sneaky (up to something) type look when she hugged that other intern in the last scene today.  I don't like her.

katiesbeach

Re: Emma!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »
Did she ever say what her reason was for taking pictures with her personal camera when she had already been told not to?

scobe

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 09:54:09 PM »
Sandy B, I noticed that sneaky little look too.

katiesbeach, she did say something about why she was taking the pictures.  I donít remember exactly how she phrased it but it was something about choreographing specifically to the clothes or something lame like that.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 12:19:43 AM »
I donít trust Emma either.  I didnít particularly like her dance routine the other day.  I feel like sheís up to something and she acts sketchy.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 09:41:08 AM »
Another thing, Maya's cousin Zander just got his foot in the door as an intern, and he
has something to mumble about concerning Emma not being fired.  He is not being 
honest neither, as quiet as it's kept.  He is misrepresenting himself too so, he should
be quiet.  That is going to fall on Maya too.  Keeping his British accent a secret, while
working there at Forrester Creations. 

What will they say about that, even though she tried to tell him not to do it.  He just
couldn't be swayed.  I don't know if they all know who he is. 

SANDY B

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 10:08:15 PM »
Yes, they both seem sketchy to me.