Author Topic: **Weekend Fashion June 16th - Part 2**  (Read 283 times)

Capricorn

**Weekend Fashion June 16th - Part 2**
« on: June 16, 2018, 12:40:10 PM »

This dress looked a lot better on screen than it does in the picture.   Although florals are not my taste, Sharon looks good.

Phyllis looks great.  Pity her personality doesn't match the way she's always looking good the past months.

I like this outfit on Sharon.  I didn't like the return of bell bottom pants but they are growing on me as a better look than skinny pants.

Both outfits looks good on Hillary.  Oh to be young and have a figure like Mishael Morgan!

Nice colour and fit on Abby, if only it didn't have the cold shoulder.

Nikki has worn this before.  That's a great colour on her.

This dress might look better on Mariah.   It's not a Summer look.

I don't know what to say about this dress.  ???  Except that Victoria's boobs seem to be getting bigger every time I look.

The dress is cute on the model, on Mattie I'm not so sure.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:42:21 PM by Capricorn »

Goldilocks

Re: **Weekend Fashion June 16th - Part 2**
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 03:44:57 PM »
Victoria, Little House On The Prairie called-- they want their dress back.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 03:52:46 PM »
I think Victoria is wearing an Amish dress.  It covers everything.
All of Faith's clothes are cute.
I like the red dress on Phyllis, but for office wear it would be better with a small jacket.
Abby's dress is pretty and springlike, but oh, those darned cold shoulders.  When will the style go away?

Linds

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 04:55:55 AM »
The outfit Sharon is wearing reminds me of something Ashley would wear complete with the updo. I think Summerís boho look is just generational even though itís more typically sported by Mariah.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 09:57:51 AM »
Victoria's dress is awful. Besides it being just plain ugly, it's summer for Pete's sake.

I love Sharon's pale pink floral dress. 

Abby's pale blue floral dress would be much nicer if it didn't have cold shoulders.

Nikki's worn that blue dress before. It looks nice on her, except for that weird ruffle thing which looks like there was a mistake at the factory, like when you mis-button your shirt.  I just hate that "designers" have to throw in something weird to an otherwise nice article of clothing... I guess they're just ensuring that come next year (or next week), you realize you wouldn't be caught dead in it so you have to buy more clothes.   

I think Faith's red overalls look really juvenile. She's becoming a young lady... this makes her look like a 3 year old.

SANDY B

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 04:41:07 PM »
Im not a fan of Faith's clothes.  Both look age inappropriate. Cold shoulder, she looks to young for.  That jumper thing looks like something a toddler would wear.

Soaprah

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 06:59:52 PM »
Im not a fan of Faith's clothes.  Both look age inappropriate. Cold shoulder, she looks to young for.  That jumper thing looks like something a toddler would wear.
I agree, Sandy B. I made a pair of red and white striped overalls just like Faith's for my daughter-- but my daughter was four years old at the time.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 10:16:30 AM »
The only thing I really love here is Phyllis's red sheath.  Form-fitting but not too tight.  The hair and the earrings are nice too.  As usual, Gina T manages to exude a hint of vintage glamour.

I guess florals are a big thing this summer.  I don't object to florals but they look just a tad overdone on most of the ladies.

Nikki's blue dress is a lovely color but those flounces on the side of her hip don't do her any favors.

Victoria's dress is sort of a sad-sack version of an old fashioned gingham dress.  Not attractive.

I like Faith's buttercup yellow top.  Get those kids started early on the shoulder-baring trend.