Author Topic: hope pregnant  (Read 250 times)

lilymae

hope pregnant
« on: June 16, 2018, 12:38:48 AM »
I wonder if Hope will be pregnant from their one night???  That would be an interesting twist to this.  Poor Liam would have a stroke over what to do!!

Money Honey

Re: hope pregnant
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 06:14:18 AM »
I'm laughing at your post.  If she is, it will be comic relief.  When Steffy left to tend to
the baby, Hope should have stood up to leave.  I kept talking to the TV saying, 'it is
time for you to leave Hope!', but she hesitated, and Liam asked her to wait... for what!? 
Steffy's in the next room, and they're trying to plead their confused love.  Give me a
break!!! 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:17:26 AM by Money Honey »

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 08:41:16 PM »
If Hope is pregnant, here could be some scenarios:
1.) Hope ask Wyatt to lie and say they slept together after he broke up with Katie and needed comforting - and he claims to be the baby daddy.
2.) Something is wrong with the baby and needs to have some sort of procedure that only Kelly is a match for
3.) Hope leaves town to have the baby (and hopefully not come back.)
4.) Liam suggest they all live together as one big family.  Steffy can be wife 1 and Hope is wife 2.  They like it so much, they try to recruit Sally to be wife 3

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 09:00:45 PM »
1. Nooooo!!

2. Pass

3. I go along with that.

4. After getting her senses back, Sally would kill the two of them.   

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 08:54:22 AM »
I choose number three.  One is a play out of her mom's book since Brooke tried that with Eric once when he was dating Taylor and Brooke was carrying Bill's baby.  Two of course is the predictable one.  There is no way that they would do four and I am still hoping for the scene where Sally finds out that Liam lied to her and knew almost all along about Carolyn and Bill's lie.  He's the one she should take a shot at and change from a waffling rooster to a hen. 

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
On #4 Jonathan, I see where you want Sally to aim... WOW, or is it OUCH!!!  Let her
just get them all out of the way.

Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »
That will always be one of my favorite Dolly Parton quotes.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRaeKaL1Rhw
[/size]
[/size]

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 04:06:18 PM »
That was funny.  Thought, that I had seen all of her movies.

katiesbeach

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 05:07:17 PM »
That was funny.  Thought, that I had seen all of her movies.
You've never seen '9 to 5' ?  I'm going to have to watch that again now that I saw that clip.  Loved that movie!

Money Honey

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 01:40:59 AM »
Yes, I saw that movie at least 3 times, maybe more, but I don't remember that line. 

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »
It has always stuck with me since I saw the movie, and with Sally waving her gun around it reminded me of it.  Maybe she could take out the Waffle King and Dollar Bill both.  Leave Wyatt to pick up the pieces of Bill's empire. 

DebR

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2018, 12:21:54 AM »
I think Hope will be pregnant too.