Author Topic: ~Fashion June 12th~  (Read 200 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion June 12th~
« on: June 12, 2018, 02:11:57 PM »

All repeat clothes except for Summer and Shauna

SarahTheCat

Re: ~Fashion June 12th~
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 06:30:27 PM »
I would wear Summer's grey tshirt with polka dots. If I could do it without thinking of Summer every time. LOL.

I have about 3 plaid shirts already, so I don't need Shauna's, but the colours in that one are pretty.

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:30:35 PM »
Shaun's top bothered me with the shoulder seems misplaced.  she didn't have it aligned on her body properly.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »
Shaun's top bothered me with the shoulder seems misplaced.  she didn't have it aligned on her body properly.

Yeah, it looks funny. It looks much better on the model.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 07:13:54 PM »
Summer is just asking for someone to grab both ends of that tassel necklace and strangle her.  Given her snotty interactions since she's returned to town I'd say that's a distinct possibility, and soon.  Summer certainly has a nice wardrobe of shorty pjs.  This black set is cute.

Shauna's plaid blouse appears to be straining across her chest.  It fits the model better.

Not fond of Hilary's green top.  That asymmetrical cutout is just weird.  I believe Hilary has worn the red dress before.  It looks good on her.

Billie

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 08:50:07 PM »
Sharon's outfit is my favorite here.  Did not like Summer's black pj's (loved the pale blue ones she wore the day before).

DebR

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 11:51:51 PM »
I like Summerís shorty pajamas, I thought it was pretty.

I donít like the cold shoulder look but I like Sharonís top.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 11:10:19 AM »
The print on Sharon's cold shoulder top is pretty. I wonder if you could just pull up the shoulders and sew them to the spaghetti straps and turn it into a nice normal top.