Author Topic: ~Fashion June 11th~  (Read 226 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion June 11th~
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:09:50 PM »

Not a fan of the grommets and shoelace style but Phyllis does look good in it and it's a pretty colour.

Nikki has worn this before.  She looks better this time.  I think she is wearing better foundation garments.

I prefer Victoria's tie on the waist better than the model tie on the hip.  Victoria looks good in red.

Don't know what all the uproar is about covering up, this (annoying as she is) adult is in her own apartment.  I've seen Lily, Hillary, Phyllis, Lauren all wear clothes that cover less than Summer's pyjamas.

Heck, this dress is showing more than her pyjamas.

Thank goodness Summer didn't wear the ugly shoes on the model.

I liked this before I saw the see through lacy skirt...

I posted this before from a different angle.  Like both dress and shoes on Tessa.

Looking good Abby.   It's a pity that when the shot was taken it put a shadow on her tummy, making he look as if she has a poochy belly.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 03:04:07 PM by Capricorn »

deirdra

Re: ~Fashion June 11th~
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 03:14:37 PM »
Is Goth makeup still "in"?

Billie

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »
My favorites are Nikki and Victoria's dresses. The pale blue is gorgeous on Nikki and red is always a good color for Victoria.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 04:54:40 PM »
Is Goth makeup still "in"?

I guess if you dress in goth clothes you wear goth makeup.   Strange, ugly clothes and strange unbecoming makeup, but it's different strokes for different folks.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 07:49:15 PM »
Phyllis's blue dress is a nice color but on my TV the outfit seemed way too tight.

Nikki's dress is a lovely shade of blue.  IMO the belt is unnecessary.

Victoria's dress looks like a random piece of fabric she draped about herself and tied.  The tomato red is a wonderful color for her, though.

Summer's shorty pajamas are adorable.  Can't say the same for the polka dot dress and tassel necklace.  The straggly hair completes this sloppy look.

And speaking of sloppy, there's Tessa's first outfit.  The red dress and matching shoes are a BIG improvement.

I'm not crazy about Abby's belly baring swimsuit, but I do like the coverup and straw hat.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 10:34:19 PM »
Nikki looks great in the dress.  Much better covered up than the dress she wore on Mondayís US show.  You can take her seriously instead of staring where you donít want to.

Summer looks good but donít people wear robes any more when in mixed company? 

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 10:43:07 PM »
I don't know about robes in mixed company.  I don't wear robes, never have.   I never bought my girls robes and I've never seen them buy or wear robes while they still lived with me. 

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 11:57:01 AM »
I don't wear robes either, but if guests are in the house or I'm visiting others, I pull on a bra and some leg coverings (like the pants or shorts I wore the day before) if I wake up in just a T-shirt and need my morning coffee pronto.  I don't get properly dressed until after a shower.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:59:18 AM by deirdra »

DebR

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:05 AM »
Interesting, I thought more people wore bathrobes.  Especially in mixed company.

My whole family wears bathrobes, especially in the winter.  Everyone I know does.  The first thing I look for when shopping is sleepwear.  I still love to buy Dearfoam slippers, nightgowns or pjs and have a collection of bathrobes for summer and winter.  I guess Iíve always loved to be comfortable  :) .