Author Topic: Hope - for Pete's sake...  (Read 245 times)

steveninseattle

Hope - for Pete's sake...
« on: June 07, 2018, 04:42:12 PM »
Climb down off the cross - someone needs the wood!!   

Jonathan

Re: Hope - for Pete's sake...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:05:44 PM »
She does love to play the Hopeless martyr. 

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 10:27:24 AM »
I have my problems with Hope, but it is the second time within days, that she had to
be the one to speak up, and send Liam on his way.  How many times did she question
him as to what about THEM?  He only gave her that quiet, mouth hanging open, with
his usual confused look while saying nothing.  One time, as though trying to make
himself feel better he said, 'but Hope, I love you'.  She told him to GO to Steph.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 09:55:02 PM »
I have to ask where that wisdom was when she accepted Liam's proposal on the very day that he was all set to go back to Steffy - and five seconds after he filed the annulment papers.  That would have been the time for for introspection

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »
I have to ask where that wisdom was when she accepted Liam's proposal on the very day that he was all set to go back to Steffy - and five seconds after he filed the annulment papers.  That would have been the time for for introspection

my thoughts exactly!!!

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 03:23:32 PM »
Those are my thoughts too, but I see that side of her also, because he wasn't going
to say it.  I mentioned about those things you mention in a post a week ago, and
how I felt about them.

SANDY B

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 09:35:44 PM »
I dont blame her for feeling crapped on.   If I were in her shoes, I'd feel the same way.  She continually gets shit on because of Steffy.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2018, 09:42:34 PM »
Wait a minute.  What woman in her right mind would accept another man's marriage proposal, KNOWING he was still in love with his ex - that is carrying his child.  Hope put herself in that position.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 10:12:03 AM »
Wait a minute.  What woman in her right mind would accept another man's marriage proposal, KNOWING he was still in love with his ex - that is carrying his child.  Hope put herself in that position.

Yep, she sure did. She followed the advice of her idiot mother and wanted to rush Liam down the aisle. The fact that both of them keep talking about how they wish Wyatt had waited to tell Liam about Bill's scheming after the wedding shows just how delusional they both were/are about the situation. Liam had no business proposing to her as quickly as he did, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and blame it on his latest concussion and wounded ego. Hope, who's supposed to be of sound mind, should've KNOWN better. She did this to herself.