Author Topic: ARIANNE ZUCKER/ NICOLE BACK TO DAYS!  (Read 109 times)

Capricorn

ARIANNE ZUCKER/ NICOLE BACK TO DAYS!
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:14:21 PM »
Fan-favorite Arianne Zucker (Nicole, DAYS), who left Salem in 2017, has already filmed a comeback and will air again this fall. When she left the soap last year, Zucker told Digest she’d be open to a return. “I just don’t want to be on contract right now,” she explained in the 7/17/17 issue. “That’s the only thing.” For more, check out the new issue, on sale Friday.

Money Honey

Re: ARIANNE ZUCKER/ NICOLE BACK TO DAYS!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:00:03 PM »
I happy she is returning.  The baby is probably walking, and talking up a storm.  I saw
her, and 'Daniel' in a movie movie on Lifetime the other night.  It is 'Mommy Be Mine',
and it is a good 2018 movie.  It will show again on Saturday, the 9th at 10p, and again
later at 2:00a.  Not to say much, neither Christian 'Daniel' Shawn, or Arianne 'Nicole'
could stop the girl from knocking them out, in separate scenes.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 11:10:36 PM »
MH, I’ve seen Arianne in quite a lot of Lifetime movies as well as many soap actresses in the past couple of years.  Funny how a few of them are going back to Days.

She’s a good actress and will be welcomed.

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 10:02:52 PM »
I have a feeling that when some of these daytime actresses try to go out and make it in Primetime, that they are told they don't have enough experience on their resume.  Maybe Lifetime is an easy way to rack up some credits.