Author Topic: ~Fashion May 5th~  (Read 311 times)

Capricorn

~Fashion May 5th~
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:49:21 PM »

I like the way Gloria wears the collar better than the model.

This color and style looks good on Lily.

Not a fan of snake skin clothes but the blouse looks ok on Phyllis.

Hillary looks good but florals not my favorite thing.

Don't like this outfit.  I find this strawy looking bottle blonde - hard looking and quite unattractive.

Another Y&R cast member I find quite unattractive and too old looking for the part she's playing.

SarahTheCat

Re: ~Fashion May 5th~
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 01:36:40 PM »
I pretty much agree with everything you said.

I don't mind snakeskin. I'd try that blouse on if I saw it in a store. I don't think grey does anything for Phyllis though - not a great colour on her. I like it unbuttoned rather than how the model is wearing it.

That REAL-a-tor looks awful. I haven't seen the episode yet and I am not looking forward to seeing her.  She kind of reminds me of when Lindsay Lohan is too blonde and ravaged by drugs.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »
I don't like any of the clothes.  And I agree that the actress playing Shauna is unattractive and too old for the part.  The casting department people are making some strange hiring choices, Shauna and Arturo being the worst.

Soaprah

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »
Gloria's top is odd-- waiter's jacket with lace sleeves and off-centre zipper-- not her usual great style.
Hilary looks the best, imo.

jinx

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 09:49:52 PM »
I agree with a lot of the comments.
I don't care for Gloria's blouse but she looked good in her outfit.
Lily's dress is a pretty color but I don't like the belly slit.
I didn't even realize Phyllis's blouse was a snakeskin print. She looked good.

Hilary looked great in her floral jumpsuit. The huge print is a bit much but she looks good in the colors.

The over-bleached Amazon looks hard and low-class. Ugly outfit.
Shauna's whatever looks like a shortie nightgown. I agree that she looks too old for the part.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 11:59:41 PM »
I really liked Phyllisí blouse.

That color looks great on Lily.

Hilary looked pretty and fit in the floral even though Iím not a fan of floral.

I think the actress who plays Shawna looks too old.

Erika dresses better in real Housewives show.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 09:01:12 AM »
The realtor's outfit was hideous. Just hideous.

After I saw the episode, I liked Phyllis' snakeskin blouse even more.

I love Gloria's style and the way she carries herself. I wish she had more scenes.

Peridot

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 09:44:03 AM »
I really like Gloria's white blouse.  Except I'd wear it with the collar down, as on the model.  Gloria looks fine with the collar up, but I keep imagining that thing brushing against her chin or her earrings.

Lily's dress is cute.  Not crazy about the belly slit.  And don't get me started on the shoes.

I like Phyllis's blouse but IMO the belt is superfluous.  The blouse is busy enough without adding the belt.

Hilary looks good in the pantsuit, only I'd prefer the poppies in a smaller print.

Don't get the red, white & blue tie on Farrah's blouse.  On my TV it looked like she had a tape measure around her neck.

Shauna's floaty top is nice.  Cool and summery.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 10:24:48 AM »
I really like Gloria's white blouse.  Except I'd wear it with the collar down, as on the model.  Gloria looks fine with the collar up, but I keep imagining that thing brushing against her chin or her earrings.

Lily's dress is cute.  Not crazy about the belly slit.  And don't get me started on the shoes.

I like Phyllis's blouse but IMO the belt is superfluous.  The blouse is busy enough without adding the belt.

Hilary looks good in the pantsuit, only I'd prefer the poppies in a smaller print.

Don't get the red, white & blue tie on Farrah's blouse.  On my TV it looked like she had a tape measure around her neck.

Shauna's floaty top is nice.  Cool and summery.

I agree, Phyllis' belt was a busy distraction.