Author Topic: **Weekend Fashion May 3rd**  (Read 248 times)

Capricorn

**Weekend Fashion May 3rd**
« on: June 03, 2018, 02:29:05 PM »

I've two good things to say... 1) Sharon's hair looks good. 2) Her dishcloth matches her blouse.   Sick and tired of the cold shoulder, 4 years and still going.

I like the dress and earrings, Don't like the hooker shoes that have been in fashion just as long as the cold shoulder.

This blouse is a little too fussy and why the long sleeves in warm weather.  These people have an upside down fashion sense.

This blouse makes Nikki look older than usual.  When a woman gets past a certain age she just can't wear the same style as a 20 year old.

Looks familiar so maybe Victoria has worn this before.

As bitchy as she was when wearing this dress and as much as I hate her... Victoria looked really good - I would go as far as saying that she looked regal.

No liking this outfit on Phyllis

This one looks better

Phyllis looks terrific in this dress

Like the bathing suit, the coverup not so much.

Too dark a look for Mariah

I like this navy dress better but the picture is not taken from a flattering view.  "They" do take unflattering pictures of Mariah on a regular basis.

I like this dress and would wear it if I was a few inches taller.

Poor, poor girl!  Wardrobe people need to get better clothes for this teenager.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:28:39 PM by Capricorn »

SarahTheCat

Re: **Weekend Fashion May 3rd**
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 03:18:31 PM »
Phyllis' black outfit is too harsh and angular, and looks like something out of the 80s.

I like Ashley's blue dress.

I think we've seen Victoria's blue dress before. It looks good on her.

Hillary's red and white blouse just looks dumb, like it's 4 sizes to big and it's falling off her.

Oh my! When I saw Mattie's dress, I felt a sudden urge to make another doll dress to poke fun at it. Ugly!!

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 06:05:13 PM »
Phyllis' black outfit looks like something out of the original Mad Max movie.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:19:45 PM »
Nothing here I'm that crazy about but a few things aren't bad.  Of Phyllis's 3 outfits I like the raspberry dress the best.  Victoria's 2 outfits are nice but the white one fits her better.  I like Hilary's pink earrings.  Abby's swimsuit and cover-up are cute.

Sharon's top is kind of an odd color.  The only thing worse than cold shoulders is cold upper arms with droopy sleeves.

Hilary's white and black dress is ruined by the addition of those clunky shoes.  Sad to see a woman's nice legs come to an end in such horrid footwear.

Mattie's dress looks cute when she's sitting down but it looks like a shapeless old sack on the model.

jinx

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »
The only thing I like about Sharon's top is the color. It looks like a rag wrapped around her.
Hilary looks really nice in the white & black dress. I like her earrings, don't like the shoes. It's a terrible style for a short person as it cuts off the leg.
I don't like the style of Hilary's red and white blouse but she does look good in red.
Nikki's blouse is too droopy for her. She doesn't need any help in that department.
Not crazy about Victoria's blue dress. I like the white one but she looks better in colors.
A big NO to Phyllis's black outfit. I don't like the red one. The floral is nice and she looks good in it.
Abby looks really cute. I love the bathing suit.
No to Mariah's black print. I like the navy on her but her mop of hair hides the pretty part.
Ashley looks very nice in her blue dress.
Mattie's dress is just awful. I don't know of any teenager who would wear something like that.

Soaprah

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 09:36:50 PM »
Victoria looks the best I've seen her in a long time in that white dress with her hair pulled back.

Phyllis makes a pretty picture in her floral dress-- but how the heck does she move her arms?

Billie

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 08:30:17 AM »
Victoria looks the best I've seen her in a long time in that white dress with her hair pulled back.

Phyllis makes a pretty picture in her floral dress-- but how the heck does she move her arms?
Yep!  Victoria was gorgeous in that dress.  Like the floral that Phyllis had on as well.  Am sick of the bare shoulder tops/dresses but the color on Sharon's top really suited her.