Author Topic: Steffy Had Her Baby Today  (Read 283 times)

Money Honey

Steffy Had Her Baby Today
« on: June 01, 2018, 06:14:23 PM »
Brooke  was on a roll today, telling Hope that she and Liam should get married tomorrow.
Ridge was pleading with Liam to go to Steffy.  Skip ahead, an elated Hope is gone to prepare
for a wedding, and Ridge is now with Brooke, and the phone rings.  Liam tells about the fall,
and now, she is in the hospital, about to have the baby.

What is Brooke going to do now?  Funny, as it stands, before he got that call to come to the
hospital, Liam was still talking to Ridge about being with Hope. Where will all of this end?

Jonathan

Re: Steffy Had Her Baby Today
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 06:42:19 PM »
If Hope shows up at the Hospital what little respect I have for her will be gone.  As I recall she did the same thing when Steffy lost her first baby.  I know it's just a show but hoping they don't have this baby die too.  Anyone want to make a bet with me on whether or not Brooke will be telling Hope she needs to go there so she can support Liam??   

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 07:11:57 PM »
What I wish they would do is use the history of Hope remembering her own miscarriage and support Steffy.

I still think that just as Liam thinks his decision should be to remain with Steffy and Kelly - but then Hope will faint and announce that she too is preggers.  If I can't have that scenario, then I'd like for them to figure out that the baby is actually Bill's.  OR even better, to have Bill manipulate it so that everyone THINKS that the baby is his.

So much to choose from.  It's making me waffle like Liam!

Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 07:28:48 PM »
I actually want the paternity to stay as is.  I hate the who's the Daddy storylines.  I still feel, if the paternity was ever switched it was Justin who did it.  No way Bill would have kept that a secret.  I also think Hope will be pregnant.  If I were Steffy though I doubt I would want Hope to comfort me. 

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 09:25:50 PM »
I found today's episode to be overbearing and almost unwatchable.  I have no sympathy whatsoever for Steffy, and to hear that witch screeching was just nauseating. UGH.  I truly wish they would put her on the back burner for a while.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 11:32:41 PM »
I found today's episode to be overbearing and almost unwatchable.  I have no sympathy whatsoever for Steffy, and to hear that witch screeching was just nauseating. UGH.  I truly wish they would put her on the back burner for a while.

I thought I was the only one who couldn’t stand another day of Steffy and I wish she’d go away, too. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
I'm Team Steffy all the way. Hope is nothing more than a manipulative little witch who is turning into a carbon copy of her mother. She cries how much she was manipulated by Steffy back in the day, but what the little twit fails to remember is that Steffy actually left the country and told Liam to go have a family with Hope (after she lost their baby due to the motorcycle accident). I'm so sick of her whining and crying saying they were always robbed when that's absolutely not true! I've had it with Hope and wish she would GO AWAY for a good long while if not forever!

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 05:41:15 PM »
The reason that Hope and Liam aren't married is because SHE is the one who keeps calling off the wedding.  Sometimes, she had good reason, but either way - it's her own damn fault.  Why in the hell would she have called off the wedding this week, only to let her mother turn around and bully her in to getting married the next day.  You just can't fix stupid, and I hate this Hope.

I also don't like Liam.   He's okay when he is being the waffle king, but that man should grow a pair and decide what and who he wants.

All that being said, this whole entire mess is Steffy's fault.  She went and slept with the first man who knocked at her door (which happened to be her father-in-law) just because her husband shared a smooch with someone else.  Everything that has happened since then is because SHE made a colossal mistake, and doesn't seem to want to take ownership of it. 

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 10:29:17 PM »
Friday, when Steffy was in the hospital screeching, I could have sworn I heard a baby
crying, then the show went off.  Today is Monday, and the baby is finally born after
they had a scare.  I guess the show is confused also, because it said that Liam, and
Steffy is going to meet their baby on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:32:14 PM by Money Honey »

Twokeets

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2018, 11:20:13 PM »
Steffy's over the top yelling made me turn the sound off. Too much! And yet too little--the acting didn't convince me she was having a kid. I only heard the yelling. Even my husband asked, "Why do we have to see this?"

DebR

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2018, 12:28:35 AM »
Did you guys notice how Steffy and Liam both said how big Kelly was?  Liam thought she was premature but the doctor said with how far along she was she was just early.  I still think she’s Bill’s.

Money Honey

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2018, 10:46:16 AM »
DebR, I can only hope that, this is the clue it is about to get good.  Enough, is enough. 
I heard them asking about the size of the baby, and didn't think nothing of it.  Bill has
pleaded, and did everything, but come out with the words 'that's my baby'. 

In a way, I'll hate for Bill to say those words now, because as silly as it sound, Brooke
is still trying to put Hope, and Liam together.  What a mom.

Money Honey

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »
They kept asking the doctor if the baby was alright when it wasn't crying.  You could
hear a pin drop. The nurse gave the two a certain look.  Were they massaging the
chest, and astonished at the same time?  Were they thinking of the paternity test?